Link for 2014+ FSM\dealer manual PDF

For every car\truck I owned I've been able to find the dealer manual online.  To be fair I only owned older cars\trucks.  Do they even make a dealer manual in PDF form anymore?  If so does anyone have a link they don't mind sharing?  I like to be enabled to work on my own truck!

11 hours ago, davester said:

have you considered subscribing to alldatadiy.com? It's less that $50 for 5 years...

No I didn't know it was that cheap.  I'll take a look.  When I did a stint as a mechanic years ago the shop had an AllData subscription and I was never really a fan of it.  It was not as inclusive as the real dealer manual.  Have they improved?

I know it's a different platform but here's a forum thread with links to the jeep ones.  

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/jeep-wrangler-tj-factory-service-manuals-fsm-technical-documentation.4618/

This one has 1600+ pages of glorious information!

https://wranglertjforum.com/attachments/2005-tj-service-manual-pdf.14045/

Are there any links floating around the internet for these for the newer Silverados?

3 hours ago, newdude said:

helm.com

Damn these are expensive.  I'd throw in $$ to crowdfund someone purchasing this to share it on the forums.  Any difference between the book and USB drive?  I assume the USB just contains PDFs.  Any reason that the "Shop Service Manual" is not offered for 2017+?  It only goes up to 2016

2 hours ago, davester said:

The FSM is expensive?  You dropped what $50K on the vehicle and $400 is expensive for the service manual?  Do you also steal wrenchs from your local mechanic when his back is turned?

I'm not buying new so I'm not spending $50k.  I'm looking for a 2014 or 2015.  I will be spending < 30k.

Yes $400 is expensive.  Information on how to work on your vehicle should be free.  This is the internet lol.

Archived