I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 dat keeps over heating I change the  Thermostat n refill it but still over heating water pump not leaking fans work  Radiator clean could it be air pocket n how do I find out if it is.. n it can't be blown head gasket all gasket are two month old any other ideas thanks in advance 

Frankie, it's probably a blown head gasket.  To get air pockets out, park it nose up somewhere and let the cap off.  To check for a blown head gasket, also check the recovery tank better yet, pull and inspect the plugs and do a compression test.

It over heated cuz  The radiator was frozen when we had cold front  The radiator was a block of ice  I didn't know until I was down the road

NO antifreeze?

WOW!!!!

:)

I had  antifreeze I guess it was wasn't just strong enough

Well, it could've cracked your block, heads, who knows what.  Compression test the motor and pressure test the radiator.

Edited by swathdiver
grammar

Thanks I got a mobile mechanic to come look at it hope its just head gasket n not the block 

Confirm blown head gasket dip stick oil looks good but on the oil cap its bad..thanks yal