Back of truck is lowered, want to bring it back to stock height

Hey everyone, new guy to the forum here. I bought my 2015 GMC Sierra all terrain about a week ago. I knew the rear end was lowered when i bought it, and would like to bring it back to stock, but i have a few questions about that. 

First of all, it was lowered by removing the blocks from in between the axle and leaf springs, but i feel like its much lower in the back than the 1.25" blocks that were there, so im thinking maybe the shackles were replaced also. If i had to guess, i would say the rear end sits around a half inch lower than the front does. I plan to put a lift on the truck, and im wondering if anyone has experience with the rough country lift kits. I think the 3.75" and the 4" ones come with new blocks, but my question is, do i need the factory blocks also, or does the lift replace those all together. If not, where can i find a set of factory blocks, so i can bring the back end back up to stock before i put the lift on?

thanks a lot

I guess I'm curious if anyone on here has lifted their truck, or also removed these blocks and still have them laying around to sell to me haha. After hours of browsing through the forum, I think I've decided to just get the rough country 2.5" level kit. All the trucks I've seen on here with that lift has the stance that I'm looking for, but the rear 1" blocks that come with the lift are just an add-on to the factory blocks, which I don't have, unfortunately. Anyone who has a recommendation on where to buy the factory blocks, or have some they want to sell, please let me know!! Thanks again

Also here is a pic of the truck. It is sitting on an incline which might make it look a bit more raked than it really is.

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 4.03.47 PM.png

I really appreciate the response! I went ahead and just ordered the rough country 2.5" level/lift. I had a few cold beverages the first time i looked at the RC website, and misread the fact that their blocks replace the factory blocks. haha Now i just need to find a guy wanted to trade/buy my stock 22" wheels and tires! 

Archived