Led pod wired to stock fog light switch

Hey guys, new to the forum here. I've been a long time reader and finnaly joined up. I have gained a lot of knowledge from you all. I have exhausted my googlefu, and to no avail as well as searching the forums for a while. I'm trying to replace my fog lights with the rigid e series 4 inch flood or driving pattern. My question is what trouble will I run into just wiring straight to the factory wiring if any. Thanks ahead of time for any and all help. Please forgive me if there's already a thread on this as I haven't been able to find it. 

Yup, mine works just fine.  I also have the Rigid SAE's that I made an adapter to plug into the factory harness. I just bought some 5202 pigtails on ebay for $5 and cut off the ends of the deutsch connector on the rigid harness.  Took 10 mins to make my own pigtail.

I was looking into removing the tow hooks and putting the pods in there and wire into the stock fogs so all 4 of them come on. Anyone has done that?

On the sierra the tow hook spots look perfect for those pods.

On 2/7/2018 at 7:19 AM, Ozer said:

I was looking into removing the tow hooks and putting the pods in there and wire into the stock fogs so all 4 of them come on. Anyone has done that?

Have you looked into removing the tow hooks first? 

Have you looked into removing the tow hooks first? 
Yeah you just unbolt passenger side bolts and will need to cut one driver side bolt, all from the bottom of the truck to get them out. I haven't done it yet, too cold out there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Haven't seen that yet! I'm always game for "Not the norm" but ended up ordering the rigid bracket, D-ss PRO, (driving pattern) and the above mentioned adapter. Should be here Mon. If you get into that lets see it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Archived