Want to lift 2018 Silverado and retain factory 18s

Just picked up my brand new 2018 Silverado 4x4 z71.. really want to lift it 4 or 5 inches and leave my stock 18” wheels and run a 295/70r18 tire..

anyone know of any lift kit that allows for me to retain factory 18s? I think ranchos can retain factory wheels, but doesn’t say it has a kit for my truck. Only 17s

There’s a whole bunch of us around... first off, congratulations and welcome. ReadyLIFT says their SST 4 inch kit will allow factory wheels if you use spacers... I do not believe they specify what size those wheels are. I am sure that makes a difference... I have considered lifting that high, but believe I have found an alternate way.
RC 2.5 lift level with 285/75R18... there is someone else who pulled it off with a 2.25 level, and just a bit of tying back on the wheel well liners. Says there’s rub only on full lock on the sway bar... with that setup you’re getting about 5inches of lift... those are my plans as of now. Apparently it’s a problem for guys like us who want to keep out stock wheels.
Hope this helps in some way. Keep looking on here, and I’m sure you’ll find your answers. We’re sure not the first and we are definitely not the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with 4.5” CST suspension lift with cognito upper control arms and I have my stock duratrac 18’s on. :) any questions you have about my lift I will be happy to let you know anything you need!! Congrats on your truck! Looking forward to pictures!!!!

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift

• Like 1

I went with 4.5” CST suspension lift with cognito upper control arms and I have my stock duratrac 18’s on. [emoji4] any questions you have about my lift I will be happy to let you know anything you need!! Congrats on your truck! Looking forward to pictures!!!!

4.5” CST suspension lift
Do you think the cts kit was worth all the extra money?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you think the cts kit was worth all the extra money?

I’m not sure exactly what you mean when you say extra money? The kit is relatively cheap compared to other lifts out there. Believe I paid just around $1,800. But I have had it on my truck for 5,000+ miles and no problems thus far. It seems like a very well made kit. I also have fox 2.0 coilovers and the cognito UCA’s. Along with fox shocks in the back

4.5” CST suspension lift

47 minutes ago, chrispassas21 said:

I went with 4.5” CST suspension lift with cognito upper control arms and I have my stock duratrac 18’s on. :) any questions you have about my lift I will be happy to let you know anything you need!! Congrats on your truck! Looking forward to pictures!!!!

4.5” CST suspension lift

What makes that lift be able to run stock wheels over other lifts ? How is the ride quality ? Would buy again? Truck looks great if that’s your black truck 

• Like 2

What makes that lift be able to run stock wheels over other lifts ? How is the ride quality ? Would buy again? Truck looks great if that’s your black truck 

Now I’m no professional or anything but as I heard I believe instead of “lifting” this kit kind of actually drops parts of the suspension. If that makes sense. As for the stock wheels I’m pretty sure the UCA’s have a lot to do with that. The ride quality is 100% better than stock. I would most certainly buy again. One of my favorite parts is that the factory track width stays the same so no tires sticking out past the fenders. That is my midnight edition:)

4.5” CST suspension lift

I’m not sure exactly what you mean when you say extra money? The kit is relatively cheap compared to other lifts out there. Believe I paid just around $1,800. But I have had it on my truck for 5,000+ miles and no problems thus far. It seems like a very well made kit. I also have fox 2.0 coilovers and the cognito UCA’s. Along with fox shocks in the back

4.5” CST suspension lift
Skyjacker is 1600, zone is 1100, ready lift is 1000. 1800 doesn't seem cheap especially since it doesn't come with rear shocks. It does look well made though. What other lifts did you consider?

• Like 1

Skyjacker is 1600, zone is 1100, ready lift is 1000. 1800 doesn't seem cheap especially since it doesn't come with rear shocks. It does look well made though. What other lifts did you consider?

Oh I see what your mean now for the other lifts being so “cheap” I only ever considered the BDS kit, or the Zone lift. And also was only going to get some fox coilovers and fox shocks with it. I didn’t want the standard shocks that came with the zone or BDS kit. I would have gotten the BDS just because of the warranty they have but it was too much money for me at the time so I went with CST.

4.5” CST suspension lift

That Ready Lift  is just a glorified level lift, doesn't have a cross member drop to get your angles corrected. You might as well throw the RC 3 1/2" on your truck if your looking for the cheap option. The CST is a quality lift and it uses brackets to lower the control arms with the stock knuckles to retain factory track width. The Zone and BDS are also nice quality but the both replace the factory knuckle and add 1 1/2" to the track width which would require you to run 11/2" spacers in the rear to even track width.

I run the CST 4" kit on my 2013.

• Like 1

Oh I see what your mean now for the other lifts being so “cheap” I only ever considered the BDS kit, or the Zone lift. And also was only going to get some fox coilovers and fox shocks with it. I didn’t want the standard shocks that came with the zone or BDS kit. I would have gotten the BDS just because of the warranty they have but it was too much money for me at the time so I went with CST.

4.5” CST suspension lift
Yeah I see what you mean, the bds kit is nice but expensive. I think I may go with the zone kit my self. Did the kit you got come with control arms or were they extra?