Zone 1.5" Body Lift + Rough Country Level

Just had a 1.5" Zone body lift added to my Rough Country 2.5" level kit on my 17 Silverado. Love the look of it even with the stock OEM wheels and tires. Well worth it for anyone considering doing this. Ended up being cheaper all together than the 4.5" Zone suspension lift but very similar in stance height. Sorry only photo I have right now will have some soon when I can clean off the truck.

20180202_165434~2.jpg

On 2/3/2018 at 1:46 AM, J.WrightZ71 said:

Just had a 1.5" Zone body lift added to my Rough Country 2.5" level kit on my 17 Silverado. Love the look of it even with the stock OEM wheels and tires. Well worth it for anyone considering doing this. Ended up being cheaper all together than the 4.5" Zone suspension lift but very similar in stance height. Sorry only photo I have right now will have some soon when I can clean off the truck.

20180202_165434~2.jpg

Have any more pictures?

what did it run ya?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/02/2018 at 4:07 PM, Coles5515 said:

Have any more pictures?

what did it run ya?

Yes sorry late response not many though been winter here an dirty every day waiting on new wheels as well but will post more in a minute

On 05/02/2018 at 11:30 AM, SWOYER said:

Do you have any problems accessing the spare tire with the body lift?

Have not needed it yet but they had to drop it for the body lift then re assemble it an added the stock part back on the bumper where you remove to drop the spare

Archived