2016 GMC Sierra 1500 All terrain issues??

Anyone having any trouble with their 2016 GMC Sierra 1500? I own a 16 sierra 1500 SLT Crew can short bed with the all terrain package, bought it brand new, now has 30,000 miles on it. I have had it to the dealer 4 times now for a long list of issues that started just a few months after purchasing. First of all the charging pad won’t charge any phones we own, The truck acts like it can’t find the right gear sometimes and shifts hard, I’ve had issues with it surging forward causing me to almost hit other cars or objects, the power steering feels like it goes out at times, it has a vibration when going over 50, it has lost complete power and engine while driving twice and that’s just a start. The last time the dealership had it a week and out of 13 items was able to find bulletins for 5. They say most of it is the way the truck is supposed to be. It learns by my driving. However I don’t feel safe in it! They have offered me $8,000 less than what I owe still to trade it in! I don’t feel I should be stuck with negative equity because of all these issues! Anyone having any similar issues??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i own the same truck man~.. i have the same gear issue.. 1-2 up or down shifts hard.. clunks.... you can feel it push you.. ..other than that.. its been running good... i also just turned 30k~... .. sorry for your troubles

When you floor it and the truck pauses for a few seconds trying to think what gear it should be in....then dropping to 1st and waaay too low of a gear.....

Is GM providing you with negative feedback via psychology ... to train your brain to stop applying full throttle. 

hahaha......whoever wrote the transmission software should be dragged out and publicly flogged.

• Like 1

When you floor it and the truck pauses for a few seconds trying to think what gear it should be in....then dropping to 1st and waaay too low of a gear.....

Is GM providing you with negative feedback via psychology ... to train your brain to stop applying full throttle. 

hahaha......whoever wrote the transmission software should be dragged out and publicly flogged.

Yes I agree I guess I should stop street racing and flooring it! I’m over it!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

2016 sierra 1500. Ac leaks, transmission went out (transfer case exploded), head light problems,fog lights suddenly stay on all the time, violent shaking (death rattle) when up in speed changed 3 sets of tires new suspension lift kit nothing helps that, transmission clunked when shifting from part to reverse, brakes had to stand up on at times to stop, it will shut off on you all of sudden too or every dial and control goes crazy you slow down not by choice then it corrects itself in a few. It happens more than you like. 

13 hours ago, Marie Bourn said:

2016 sierra 1500. Ac leaks, transmission went out (transfer case exploded), head light problems,fog lights suddenly stay on all the time, violent shaking (death rattle) when up in speed changed 3 sets of tires new suspension lift kit nothing helps that, transmission clunked when shifting from part to reverse, brakes had to stand up on at times to stop, it will shut off on you all of sudden too or every dial and control goes crazy you slow down not by choice then it corrects itself in a few. It happens more than you like. 

Welcome to the site.

So, do you actually like your truck????