Bushwhacker flares

Question for anyone out there that installed bushwhacker pocket flares on a 2017. Garage that’s installing these are having problems installing the front. They swear there are brackets that should hold the flare on. But the directions say nothing about brackets. Only screws. Rough country flares use brackets. They tried using screws but the flares didn’t sit flush with the body. I’m out of ideas. Anyone use these flares. Thanks for any help I get!  

7DE4A618-37E8-48F7-B126-45018FBCBA8D.png

B553B9A0-9083-4273-A3A2-19C520B27E94.png

I have them on my 16, the fronts go on a special way. I had the same problem then I read the instructions carefully. At first nothing lined up and they didn't sit flush. If you look at the back sides of the fronts theirs a fiberglass l-type bracket that gets seated just right. Once i did it correctly everything sat fine. Took me a few times to figure it out.

17 hours ago, CuzznVinny said:

I have them on my 16, the fronts go on a special way. I had the same problem then I read the instructions carefully. At first nothing lined up and they didn't sit flush. If you look at the back sides of the fronts theirs a fiberglass l-type bracket that gets seated just right. Once i did it correctly everything sat fine. Took me a few times to figure it out.

I called Bushwacker and they sent me a install video. I forwarded it to auto body shop. It remedied the issue. I should have installed myself. Figured it would be easier for them to do it seeing they painted the flares.  Live and learn. Thanks for the reply!!

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2018 at 3:12 AM, Damooch said:

Only paid $100. fit is not very good. Still have gaps. 

Can I ask where you had this done? Anyone I talked to said they are charging $400-$500 for a set of 4. 

Archived