Cadillac escalade engine cover on a chevy Silverado

Johnny01: I looked the part number up and it is 90mm Dia. Which is 3.54" standard. So I measured the engine cover where the emblem sets and it will fit.I purchased one for $16.99. It was for a chevy cruse diesel. Thanks for putting the information out there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My dealer did not have one in stock so I am still waiting on mine. When I saw the 90mm I measured the Caddy one and it too was the same.

My dealer did not have one in stock so I am still waiting on mine. When I saw the 90mm I measured the Caddy one and it too was the same.
Mine is still on order, It has been shipped, I'll let you know as soon as i get it. I'll also send a picture. Johnny01

• 2 weeks later...
Mine is still on order, It has been shipped, I'll let you know as soon as i get it. I'll also send a picture. Johnny01

Finally got it and installed it. Looks good. Johnny01:

Finally got it and installed it. Looks good. Johnny01:

This is the one.Johnny01:c3c61ad72e0e091f566b369d004fea6b.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny01 said:

s!!! Johnny01:964cbc90004c6a14221b293f3e2cce11.jpg

Wow looks good is the other cover stock No ?  I would look at mine but we are having a nor'easter storm , that really cleans up everything thanks for the pic

Wow looks good is the other cover stock No ?  I would look at mine but we are having a nor'easter storm , that really cleans up everything thanks for the pic

Johnny01: yes it's stock except for the camaro bowtie emblem I ordered and it was flat, I couldn't use it on the engine cover so I put it on the air dam.

Is there a GMC emblem that's dome shape like yours for the engine cover? I just left the Cadillac one on for now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Johnny01: yes there is, I've seen them on several engine covers like mine. I don't know the part number but you check GM-TRUCKS.COM. I'VE SEEN THEM ON THIS APP AS WELL.

Johnny01: yes there is, I've seen them on several engine covers like mine. I don't know the part number but you check GM-TRUCKS.COM. I'VE SEEN THEM ON THIS APP AS WELL.

I'm sending you some pictures of the GMC EMBLEMS.Johnny0191b4213ed2bfc6107a89d907208e9bf1.jpgf5a7bacc3918000bc1c9aeb236c2ca0d.jpg9f9d05f9248e3afe1cfa06d54e9a8ddb.jpg

I'm sending you some pictures of the GMC EMBLEMS.Johnny0191b4213ed2bfc6107a89d907208e9bf1.jpgf5a7bacc3918000bc1c9aeb236c2ca0d.jpg9f9d05f9248e3afe1cfa06d54e9a8ddb.jpg

Johnny01: where did you purchase the GMC ENGINE COVER EMBLEM? AND WHAT IS THE PART NUMBER? A FRIEND OF MINE NEEDS TO KNOW.

3 hours ago, rmart said:

What about the 6.2L emblem?

I believe it’s actually a Ford emblem. Go to Ebay type 6.2L emblem in the search box. There’s 820 listed most between 5-20 bucks in every shape, size, and color imaginable. Same with 5.3L emblems