Hello from WA

2017SBMAT

Hi Folks,

My name's Dave.  Just purchased a slightly used 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain.  I had a 2006 Silverado (z71) before this.  When I bought that truck I didn't get everything I wanted (leather, steering wheel controls, heated seats, etc..).  The new one is everything I wanted in a truck.  The only option I seem to be missing is the A/C seats found in the Denali.  We'll see how much I miss it come summer time.  For now I'm enjoying getting to know my new truck.  All of the gadgets are nice...some I will never use, and some I will use all the time.  Still on the fence about the heated steering wheel.  I don't know how I lived without heated seats before this.  And the back up camera is sweet.

Anyhow, just thought I would say hi.  Oh and the best thread found so far is the "mods under $50".  That was cool to read through.  I doubt I'll do many if any of them...but it's good to know what's available.  I did add the driver assist handle and under seat storage so far.  Not sure what else is in the future...

Regards,

Dave

AT1.jpg

AT3.jpg

14 hours ago, 2017SBMAT said:

AT3.jpg

Welcome! I bought my first truck from Clyde Revord (92 Sonoma GT).  My wife and I take our vehicles there for service, even if we did not buy from them.  Good choice.

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I took those pics up at Stevens just after I bought it.  I had to see how the truck would handle in the snow and also wanted to go for a longer drive to get familiar with the new rig.  It didn't let me down.  After these stock tires are done, definitely going to upgrade to a little more aggressive tire (terra grapplers or something similar).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived