Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Crouch

Introduction and Questions

I just recently purchased a 2014 Silverado and I am having issues with the rear right turn signal.  The dash is saying turn indicator failure.  The signal works fine for the first three flashes and then increases speed.  They are the LED upgraded taillights but i cannot get anyone to tell me what type of "reducer" I should install.  The left indicator, which works fine, has two 2" x 3" boxes plugged into the extra connectors.IMG_0393.thumb.jpg.b26f965b38a95116fccd21dd948833b4.jpg  Nothing is plugged into the connectors on the right indicator. 

I have also noticed an ethernet cable on the driver side console.  It appears to run into the dash but I am unable to locate it on the other side of the firewall which confuses me.  The truck does have satellite everything, could this be a function of this or could it be from a engine tuner that was removed. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By David Goodalis
      Hello all, 

This may be a stupid question but I’ve been on the phone and gone in person to parts counters at my local Chevrolet dealerships and cannot find anyone with an answer. I’m wondering if anyone might know if I can swap the tail lights from a 2018 Silverado into my 2017? I think the 18s look much better but have no clue if they would fit perfectly in. Any information or answers are much appreciated 
    • By 2017RR
      Sup everyone!

Will be installing some new lighting in a few weeks and wanted to see what others have done. here is my line-up:

I will be using Rough Country's 52" Curved LED bar across the windshield:
      http://www.roughcountry.com/52-inch-curved-x5-led-light-bar-76254.html

also the RC flush rear bumper mounted LED reverse lights:
      http://www.roughcountry.com/2-inch-led-square-flush-mount-lights-70803bl.html

also the RC rock lights behind the wheel-wells:
      http://www.roughcountry.com/led-rock-lights-709rlc.html

I am still looking into replacing the OEM HID lights, i would like a whiter light. if anyone has any ideas or knows where to obtain better HID lights for the 2017 Silverado post a link, thanks!

• By Gabriel Ignacio
      I'll start this off by saying I have searched the forum and google and have not found any direct answer. So my question is are there any aftermarket tail lights that will work with the factory LED tail lights in my 2016 silverado 1500 LTZ midnight edition. I want to black them out and would like to avoid using the spray-on tint stuff if possible. Thank you in advance for any help.
    • By Silverton14
      I recently sold my beloved 2014 Silverado Crew Cab LT with 5.3L. I really loved this truck but needed something bigger. I took off some of the extras before letting her go and am selling them here now. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or for more pictures of any of the parts. All prices include shipping paid by me to the lower 48.

Diablosport i1000 - $200 SOLD
      I initially purchased this tuner from a member on this forum for $250. I purchased a custom tune by Diablew for another $150 and it worked wonderfully. Comes with all the original cables in the original box. It is unlocked and ready to go. The picture shows it has Licensed: 0/1

Airaid MIT Part #200-985 - $100 SOLD
      I purchased this from AutoAnything for $150. Comes with all the original hoses and connections as well as the instructions and decals.

SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers - $200
      Front Row Part #: CSC2RT03CH9605
      Rear Row Part #: CSC2RT03CH9628
      I purchased these from AutoAnything on sale for $360. They are the AP with Black side trim. In excellent condition as the pictures show.

WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners - $100
      Front Row Part #: 446071
      Rear Row Part #: 445422
      I purchased these from AutoAnything on sale for $204. The rear liner is the size that covers the entire carpet - under the seat as well. They are in very good condition with just a little fading where your feet sit as shown in the pictures.

OEM Tail Lights - $100
      I purchased a set of used LED Tail Lights off a member on this forum that I replaced these with. This OEM set comes with the wiring harness and bulbs installed. They're plug and play and in excellent condition. The picture shows them installed just before I pulled them off to install the new LED set and the other picture shows them side by side the LED set.

I also have a set of 3D Carbon Fiber steering wheel logo decals from Reflective Concepts. I can't remember how much I paid for them but they will go free to whoever purchases any of the items above. I'll just throw them in the box if you want them!

PM me if you want my phone number to talk over any details or to ask any questions. Thanks for your time.

Edit: I also have the stock exhaust system that needs to go. I will give this away for free as well. Local pickup or meet within reason in the Western Pennsylvania region.

• By A.J. Curtis
      I'm trying to clear out some space for a new project. All parts are used but like new non modified and fully functioning. They came off the truck 7 months after new with around 9,000 miles on them. I am located in Pleasanton California 94566 for local pick up but I can ship if you are willing to pay the PayPal fee or send as a friend/family

Passenger and drivers side Chrome 2015 silverado LT Reflector headlights.
      $250 shipped

Passenger and drivers side 2015 silverado 1500 LT tail lights
      $110 shipped

Passenger and drivers side DL8 heated and power adjustable side mirrors with silver ice metallic/quick silver metallic caps
      $120 shipped

Non auto dim onstar rear view mirror
      $40 shipped

http://s784.photobucket.com/user/ajantics/library/C-List