Beware of Denali62

I wanted to share my experience with this user (Denali62) so somebody else does not end up in the same position I am in. 

I purchased this intake on 11/28/17. It was shipped on 12/1/17. I received it on 12/4/17. It arrived in fair to poor condition. The air filter was extremely dirty and many of the pleats were bent. Several of the smaller parts (Seal, hose clamps, screws, coupling, hoses, etc.) were missing. I contacted him on 12/4/17. He said that he probably had the parts and would send them. On 12/5/17 he said he had the parts ready to ship. 

Fast forward to 12/11/17. I had not heard from him. I reached out to him again with no response. On 12/15/17 I emailed his personal email address and asked if the parts were shipped. He said yes, but could not provide a tracking number. 

On 12/20/17 I texted him to ask him for a full refund or to cover the cost to purchase the parts from AFE. 

It is 2/15/18 and have not heard from him since 12/5/18.  I do not expect to receive anything at this point, but hope that this might prevent somebody else from losing money in the future.

Buyer beware on this user.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:49 PM, ClemsonFan said:

I wanted to share my experience with this user (Denali62) so somebody else does not end up in the same position I am in. 

I purchased this intake on 11/28/17. It was shipped on 12/1/17. I received it on 12/4/17. It arrived in fair to poor condition. The air filter was extremely dirty and many of the pleats were bent. Several of the smaller parts (Seal, hose clamps, screws, coupling, hoses, etc.) were missing. I contacted him on 12/4/17. He said that he probably had the parts and would send them. On 12/5/17 he said he had the parts ready to ship. 

Fast forward to 12/11/17. I had not heard from him. I reached out to him again with no response. On 12/15/17 I emailed his personal email address and asked if the parts were shipped. He said yes, but could not provide a tracking number. 

On 12/20/17 I texted him to ask him for a full refund or to cover the cost to purchase the parts from AFE. 

It is 2/15/18 and have not heard from him since 12/5/18.  I do not expect to receive anything at this point, but hope that this might prevent somebody else from losing money in the future.

Buyer beware on this user.

I bought an l86 manifold from him last year sometime. I think August or September. Maybe earlier.  Didn't get it. Contacted him.  Saying I bought 1.  And I haven't heard from him since.  

• 3 months later...