2017 Denali screen help!

6 minutes ago, Crstfr said:

how long did you let it stay on update media.. . possibly a large OTA update>... 

you can possibly disconnect the battery for 10 mins... that might reset it~

This^

Don't interrupt the update. Let it do it's thing. This could run for a while. 

As mentioned, how long has it been running?

My 17 denali did this exact same thing. Screen stayed on when you would shut odf the truck still saying "waiting on update." Woke up the next morning (or 2 days later cant remember) and everything was back to normal and have not had an issue since. So leave it alone for a day or 2 before you start doing anything and interrupting the update like disconnecting your battery.

• 1 year later...

So I had to jump start my '16 Yukon and before I physically started it with push button, this update screen came on and it has not shut off even after I shut off truck. And it has the white noise sounds as if it's trying to pick up a station. If it needs time, im ok with that but will it continue to drain my battery. I had to go to work this morning and realized the same screen was still lit even after it locked and secured the truck. Any ideas?