GMC Tailgate Badge

If anyone out there has debadged your GMC and want to get rid of the tailgate badge please let me know. I have a toolbox from Tractor Supply and I want to remove the Tractor Supply badge and use a GMC badge to cover the holes. I know they are available on Ebay but they are quite pricey. 

Badge1.thumb.jpg.9ee1bba9c74be96a7ef6f1c82616e40d.jpg

badge2.thumb.jpg.63b53e7492802acb91e2a8adfcb59b37.jpg

I've been thinking about debadging mine. If I do I'll let you know but won't be till the summer.

Unrelated, how do you like that tractor supply box? I've been back and forth between that and a full diamondback cover. Pros and cons both ways but cost is the largest issue for me at the moment. That color is great by the way.

When I took the emblem off of my tailgate I used an eraser wheel. First time I used one and burnt the paint and had to have the tailgate repainted. Same color as yours and believe me it’s ugly burnt. A ton of people love them but I had a bad experience my first time so I use a heat gun and my finger. Takes a lot longer but still works. Took my all terrain badges off a couple weeks ago in 20 minutes like that. You’ll need to use a correcting polish to remove the “ghosting” from where it was

10 hours ago, Penguin VII said:

I've been thinking about debadging mine. If I do I'll let you know but won't be till the summer.

Unrelated, how do you like that tractor supply box? I've been back and forth between that and a full diamondback cover. Pros and cons both ways but cost is the largest issue for me at the moment. That color is great by the way.

I like the box a lot, it is coated to match the spray in bed liner. It is not the highest quality box but it suits my needs just fine.

55 minutes ago, Sean3565 said:

I like the box a lot, it is coated to match the spray in bed liner. It is not the highest quality box but it suits my needs just fine.

I like the cost but the reviews seemed pretty poor so good to hear that it's doing alright.

Archived