All weather mats

16 minutes ago, Eddie 70 said:

Husky xact

^ what he said. search the threads here. I believe Husky x-act are the favorite. soft heavy duty pliable rubber. 

No edge curling as seen on the weathertechs. Under the pedal coverage unlike the GM floor liners that don't go under the gas pedal.

Look hear for thoughts on floor liners:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/search/?&q=floor liners&type=forums_topic&start_after=year&updated_after=six_months

I have the OEM ones from GM.  They fit perfectly, and are very durable. I don't think they'll ever curl and they just look great.  The only drawback is the front driverside mat has no protection for the small area underneath the gas pedal. Some users have thrown another piece of mat under there or trimmed off the sill plate area and glued to the missing gas pedal area.

I have the GM mats, and I modified them, first with sill plate material, then with an old liner, to make my own underpedal section. They work GREAT. I have many times noted how the floors would be a mess without them, especially on days like today when we have massive meltoff after a doozy of a snowstorm. 

I currently have Husky mats in 2 vehicles. They are fantastic.

DON'T buy weathertechs. They slide around and curl up the edges, leaving carpet uncovered. They suck.

Hello, take a look at the GM mats. When I bought my 2017 Sierra the mats were already in the truck. They are great mats the best I’ve had. The rear one covers the back completely even under the seat. The front are great. I don’t think you would be disappointed. Be safe

Lack of under the pedal protection was a show stopper on the GM mats for me. Living in the northeast with snow, ice and salt, I definitely wanted complete coverage. Husky offers both full or partial coverage for the back seat area. Full covering the entire back seating area including under the seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the maxliners. Look exactly the same as the rough country ones. Complete full carpet coverage. They fit perfectly and so far no lifting on corners or anything (only had them 6 months)

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

On 2/20/2018 at 3:49 PM, aseibel said:

I currently have Husky mats in 2 vehicles. They are fantastic.

DON'T buy weathertechs. They slide around and curl up the edges, leaving carpet uncovered. They suck.

For the record; I've never had any issues with Weathertechs. 

I vouch for them and would like to emphasize how much I feel they don't suck and perform quite well for my application.

-2017 Sierra Crew-

Front.thumb.jpg.9a5be96e5f54531c5b2cefee1570e722.jpgBACK.thumb.jpg.74a564f221ba04312e2177e90d0ee9a4.jpg

Archived