Group-Buy: Ecoological Bumpershellz Expires 3/8/18!

Waterfowler41

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED!!!!!!

Summary:

Final participant count: 14

Supplier discount: 15%

Thanks to all who participated!

Alright friends time to kick off the Bumpershellz group-buy!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Ecoological in any way, just a forum member who offered to help them get their product out.  I think it’s a neat idea for us with chrome bumpers and I know there's a few of you who were looking into these.

This offer closes on 03/08/2018.

The savings:

Ecoological is hosting a group-buy for us on their Silverado and Sierra Bumpershellz.  (https://www.ecoological.com/bumpershellz.html).  They are offering two layers of discounts.  The first (base) discount is 10%.  No matter how many people participant we are guaranteed at least a 10% savings on our purchases.  The second discount is dependent on the number of participants.  If we get at least 20 people bought into the group-buy, Ecoological is offering another 10% discount for a total of 20% off our orders.

How it works:

If you would like to participate you will need to put down a small deposit so Ecoological can track committed participants.  Go to (https://www.ecoological.com/gm-trucks-forum-group-buy.html) and “purchase” your spot in the group buy.  You have until March 8th to get your deposit in.  Deposit is $15 and fully refundable. I will be getting a count periodically from Ecoological on the number of participants so you all have some idea how close we are to our goal.  After the group-buy closes, those that put deposits down will receive an email with a coupon code on March 9th.  You will have until March 29th to make your purchases.  Use the coupon code when you check out. 

Help everyone out by sharing the link to this post on other forums/Facebook pages.  You don't need to be a forum member to participate.   The more people we can get involved the better. 

If you have questions regarding the group-buy ask below or PM me.  If you have product specific questions, contact Ecoological directly (844) 918-3688.

WF41

As of 3/7/2018 we have 11 people committed.

Sparknotes:

1. Submit $15 deposit by March 8th at link below.
  2. You'll get email on March 9th with coupon code, 20% if we get 20 people bought in
  3. Buy your Bumpershellz by March 29th using coupon code
Link to submit deposit below: https://www.ecoological.com/gm-trucks-forum-group-buy.html 

Edited by Waterfowler41

I would be interested in this but they dont currently make the front paintable ABS shell for my model GMC Sierra like they do for the rear. And I wouldn't want to do one without the other.

I signed up for their discount program for telling them that's what it would take to get my to buy. Hope something comes along soon so I can take advantage of this!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would be interested in this but they dont currently make the front paintable ABS shell for my model GMC Sierra like they do for the rear. And I wouldn't want to do one without the other.  

I signed up for their discount program for telling them that's what it would take to get my to buy. Hope something comes along soon so I can take advantage of this!

That’s what the group buy is centered around, 14-15 Sierra front covers. I just put my deposit down, been waiting the same as you have haha. Go ahead and get in on it so we can get the 20%!

69b1f7bdf72b25201bfafae363b55f7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The group buy is for Silverado and Sierra covers but yes the main intent was the newly finished 14-15 sierras. They are releasing the 14-15 covers with this group buy so hop in now. They will have them by the time you order. The group buy will help them gauge how many they should plan for.

Give them a ring and ask about the 14-15 Sierra covers. It’s the reason most of us are getting in on the buy.

12eeff311515022d86961553f0be0609.jpg

The group buy is for Silverado and Sierra covers but yes the main intent was the newly finished 14-15 sierras. They are releasing the 14-15 covers with this group buy so hop in now. They will have them by the time you order. The group buy will help them gauge how many they should plan for.

Give them a ring and ask about the 14-15 Sierra covers. It’s the reason most of us are getting in on the buy.

12eeff311515022d86961553f0be0609.jpg
Well im actually wanting the 2017 front cover (fog lights are different). So I'm still left out.

signed up.  already have the rear bumper cover and really liked it.  hoping we get enough for the 20% discount.
You mind posting up a picture of the rear bumper cover? I want to join but idk if the whole 3 piece sections will big me or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You mind posting up a picture of the rear bumper cover? I want to join but idk if the whole 3 piece sections will big me or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Here’s from my other post before the group buy started.

If any of you guys already have shellz by all means share pics.17cbfe0149dc925ca1cb619f49193b0c.jpgc01d42bb5f6921c66bb545c358c56dbc.jpg