Group-Buy: Ecoological Bumpershellz Expires 3/8/18!

Waterfowler41

15 minutes ago, doozer78 said:

Haven't heard too many negative things about some seems to be pretty all positive reviews

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hopefully everyone gets lucky. But my review is they're garbage and it's better to have them painted or powdercoated 

They're garbage    I had a bumper set for my truck over a year ago    didn't fit good at all.  

Surely you have some pics you can share? I’ve only seen a handful of people post pictures on this and 2 other threads on the forum. I’d like to see what the fitment was like. Sometimes a 1/16” is a big deal to one person, and another may see it as no issue. I’m not saying they didn’t fit good, I’d just like to see what you experienced, so I can make a good judgement call for myself from the good and the bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Skeeter McSkeet said:

Surely you have some pics you can share? I’ve only seen a handful of people post pictures on this and 2 other threads on the forum. I’d like to see what the fitment was like. Sometimes a 1/16” is a big deal to one person, and another may see it as no issue. I’m not saying they didn’t fit good, I’d just like to see what you experienced, so I can make a good judgement call for myself from the good and the bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you weren't talking to me but my two cents.  The rear cover (which I have) is made so the edges slip under the black plastic step trim. I used a plastic putty knife to pry the trim up where needed and slip the cover edges under it. Imo there's no way the cover fits poorly unless a blemished cover is received. In which case I'm sure they would ship a replacement. Now after having my front grill and headlights off many times I suspect the front bumper cover is super easy to install and will fit just as well. 

• Like 1

As of 2:15 pm CST we have 11 people committed.  They said there's a TON of traffic heading to the site but not many people pulling the trigger.  

The good news is they said if we can get to 15 people they will do 15% off coupon code. 

I'm sure there are some people on the fence, dive in boys and girls, the water's fine!

So spread the word, we have 1 day left!

WF41

• Like 2