Group-Buy: Ecoological Bumpershellz Expires 3/8/18!

Waterfowler41

I live in Pflugerville, which is just north of Austin.  They hub my package came from was Austin.  Maybe they sent you my tracking numbers?  Check to see if that's what they did.  1Z814E1V0342554228 and 1Z814E1V0340020414

We have a winner, how they didn’t know this is beyond me.  f47fc2222f436e90330d833809f89226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on shipping errors

Grant got back with me and we worked out the error, honestly even tho shipping was a bit of a mishap Ecooloogical has been helpful with getting everything straightened out and I have to say that the customer care is there.

I know a few of us had some shipping errors but I have to say I'm pleased with the customer service and would still recommend them purely for the fact that they will make sure you are a satisfied customer.

Can't wait to see some pictures once we all start getting our orders.

And thanks again to waterfowler for setting this up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Grant got back with me and we worked out the error, honestly even tho shipping was a bit of a mishap Ecooloogical has been helpful with getting everything straightened out and I have to say that the customer care is there.

I know a few of us had some shipping errors but I have to say I'm pleased with the customer service and would still recommend them purely for the fact that they will make sure you are a satisfied customer.

Agree just heard from him also.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds like they are making things right for those impacted by shipping issues.

WF41

• Like 1

Shipping update number 3.

Ecooloogical worked with me and we were able to change the shipping to the correct address in South Carolina and not Michigan, well now the package is going to a different address in Michigan, not Ecooloogicals fault but now FedEx is screwing up, I've pretty much given up and am cancelling my order. I have never had this many problems with one shipment.

Mine are supposed to arrive today guess we'll see what happens!

The instructions don’t mention removing the protective wrap, don’t freak out like I did and blow the company up with a video; then send an apology a few minutes later haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Mine show up next week, opted for the armorshellz
That's also what I ordered wonder why yours took so much longer? Mine should be here this afternoon

That's also what I ordered wonder why yours took so much longer? Mine should be here this afternoon

I asked Ecoological not to rush my order, preference was you all got yours first. I’m prepping my house right now to list so I’ve got crap all over the place. This way I’m not distracted with trucks parts when I have doors and baseboards to paint...
  • Like 2