Navigation screen on start up

Hello all, I have a 2015 Silverado 4WD High Country. I am trying to figure out how to have my Navigation screen  activate when I start my truck instead of showing the home screen and having to manually activate the nav program. When ever I am running the nav program and shut the truck off for the day and in the morning if I use the remote start or the onstar app to start it, the nav program is on screen like I want. If I get in and use the key to start it, the home screen comes up and I have to punch the nav button to bring it up. My daughters Tahoe goes straight to the Nav screen when she key starts. What setting am I missing? Is there a startup menu I haven't found ?

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a setting it is a flaw in the programming.  My screen resets to the home screen every time it the truck is restarted no matter what the screen is showing when its shut off, nav, radio, media etc.

On my 16 it stays on its last used setting. I use Pandora 80 of the time and it's always there when I go to turn it on. I'm not sure on the nav, I've only used that 2 times since I've owned the truck. I'll leave it on the nav tonight and report back tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived