Pics of leveling kits with stock wheels

I'm sure this has been asked and there's probably threads on this already, so feel free to link them I couldn't find many. But I was wondering if you guys have pictures of your leveled trucks with the stock wheels. I'm going to install my level soon and don't really want to get tires right away since mine have so much tread left, they have like 5,000 miles on them. Thanks

I put a 2” level on my first two ‘16 Sierras, then stock Firestone Destination AT tires.  I don’t have a pic but thought the appearance improvement was significant.   I don’t want noise/loss of efficiency/higher costs that come from  installing larger tires.

Ive not done my ‘18 yet, but probably will.  Dealership has done the level & alignment.   

3 hours ago, AGMthing said:

Then I did this ...

20180222_143123_zpsumw8yvqo.jpg

20180222_143222_zpsycy9hwyv.jpg

Center of wheels painted to match body color of truck.

Resized_20171003_1521321_zpsbvhmka3s.jpg

20180222_150101_zpstjghcgqc.jpg

Once you do the level you're gonna want to do a little more.

I agree with you. Just ordered my 5" lift yesterday. Beautiful truck. What are te specs on the wheels? 20x10? Offset? Also, what lift are you running?

Edited by dmimbig

12 hours ago, Gingerly said:

I'm sure this has been asked and there's probably threads on this already, so feel free to link them I couldn't find many. But I was wondering if you guys have pictures of your leveled trucks with the stock wheels. I'm going to install my level soon and don't really want to get tires right away since mine have so much tread left, they have like 5,000 miles on them. Thanks