New Sierra Revealed

Thoughts and first impressions? I like it much better than the Silverado. Only thing I’d change would be the fender well openings. The new tailgate is pretty interesting as well. 

497B1DCD-9725-4D4D-8D21-8FFA1AB0E994.jpeg

B146C011-A04C-4988-81E0-14E2C9020F18.jpeg

29EB50C0-5D5A-49C7-AEE3-E787E9FE4BAD.jpeg

75E9066E-0B40-43E8-9197-694F47973D92.jpeg

19A8797E-BA59-43A1-BCFF-2CE107CDB54C.jpeg

Edited by DTB
  • Like 1

Fenderwells look horrible.

Big chrome badge in front of mirror looks bad.

Simulated duals out the rear look cheesy.

To much brightwork in the cab and the wood looks worse than the fake stuff we have now.

There are some positive points but the negative outweigh them all.

I'm looking at in person and it is a big disappointment to me.

• Like 1

Did you guys see the button on the lower center dash.  An "A" with a circle arrow?  That's the auto stop engine feature at stoplights.  It must be easy to turn on and off!  That's great news if that's what that is!!

buttons1.JPG

Edited by Nargg
adding picture

I'm a fan. It's a very solid looking truck. I've never preferred GMC over Chevrolet until these 2019 models. Could have done without the door-mounted side mirrors, but for some reason it looks more natural than the Silverado's.

• Like 1

thank God i just bought a new truck it and the Chevy look awful to me and what about the Nissan copy badge on the front fender i may be in the minority here but it is just ugly to me 

• Like 1

That is the ugliest front of a Truck I've ever seen. Looks like a Dodge with a GMC logo.  What a monstrosity, even uglier than the Ford Super Duty.

15 minutes ago, RP53 said:

thank God i just bought a new truck it and the Chevy look awful to me and what about the Nissan copy badge on the front fender i may be in the minority here but it is just ugly to me 

I have to agree. If I wouldn't have bought new last year I would be looking to do so before this body style is out.

• Like 1

Looks bad ass to me! I'd like to see an average one and not the loaded Denali which of course is going to look better than a normal one.

I still like the changes though. That tailgate design will come in handy in situations.

• Like 1

I love the grill.  It makes the truck look aggressive. 

I like the interior, even though it looks too similar to the one I have now.  The extra cup holders at the back of the console are awesome, and the vents for the rear passengers will be nice.

The push button start is something I've wanted for a long time.  No more keys rattling as I'm driving.

The tailgate though... who thought that was a good idea?  What is the purpose of it?  Looks really stupid to me and seems like it's something else to rattle later.