New Sierra Revealed

This makes me love the look of my 14 that much more! I was wishing i had the 16 style when they came out, but find the new 19's to be hideous! 

Front end look like a Tundra, Side front fenders look like a Titan, side profile around the back of the cab looks like the honda pickup, and the rear is just too "toyish" looking. Not a fan of the front end of the tunda, HATE the Titans so right there I am turned off. 

Glad to see some people like them though, that's what make life cool is that we all appreciate different things. I am excited to see the new Yukon Denali though...

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, j-ten-ner said:

I see lifted trucks every day and all day long. So, what's the big news about this one?

I thought that GM would reveal more details regarding the engines, fuel economy, 5yr/100,000mls warranty, rust proof frames, OnStar delete etc etc.? No?

so long

j-ten-ner

Come on you know GM isnt going to give out this info until the last minute. It’s what keeps us excited about all this and they know that.  

On 3/2/2018 at 5:08 AM, Black02Silverado said:

It is my understanding that GM is locking down hard on their ECM's and aftermarket tuning is not going to be happening. So disabling AFM or this new system might not be possible.  I guess time will tell.

I wish we could confirm that ASAP. If It is true I will order a 2018 this week before they shut down the ability.  I wont buy a locked ECU. 

• Like 1

That AT4 is nice!   Lacks 3 things though,

1.  Victory/Fire Red paint job.

2.  Painted Mirror Caps to match rest of truck, come on GM how hard can it be since you already bothered to paint the telematics antenna on the roof.

3.  Me in the driver's seat. ??????????

4 hours ago, Lgetz said:

That AT4 is nice!   Lacks 3 things though,

1.  Victory/Fire Red paint job.

2.  Painted Mirror Caps to match rest of truck, come on GM how hard can it be since you already bothered to paint the telematics antenna on the roof.

3.  Me in the driver's seat. ??????????

The mirror caps are a style not a lazy thing, many use chrome or aluminum to distinguish (Audi, Volvo and many trucks do) and give it some character. Not hard to switch if you desire...

Tyler

The mirror caps are a style not a lazy thing, many use chrome or aluminum to distinguish (Audi, Volvo and many trucks do) and give it some character. Not hard to switch if you desire...

Tyler

In this case it’s being lazy. Literally every other piece of chrome on the AT4 is gloss black or color matched. Looks odd having chrome mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk