Yenko Silverado

Have you fellas seen this? I think it's pretty cool! Big power justifies the Yenko name, imo. Limited numbers really suck, and the price tag is crazy! Comes with a warranty though, so that's nice. Would be cool if it was a ccsb though. 

800hp scsb Silverado for nearly 100k! 

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2018-yenko-silverado-truck-with-800-horsepower/

Have you fellas seen this? I think it's pretty cool! Big power justifies the Yenko name, imo. Limited numbers really suck, and the price tag is crazy! Comes with a warranty though, so that's nice. Would be cool if it was a ccsb though. 

Yeah I've seen it. I bet it's a fast and I mean fast truck. But I don't care how much horsepower it comes with, I would never pay 100k for that thing lol. For that much money I'd build my own and make way more power than that. But it is still pretty cool tho

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, silverWS6 said:

Never understood the appeal of hot rodding a school bus. :rolleyes:

I love it the way it is. Victory Red of course. :thumbs:

Different strokes. My brother bought the fastest production America made vehicle in 1979. Little Red Express Truck. Still races it today. It’s runs as quick as it’s allowed without a roll bar. His son in 02 had the quickest 4WD Ram diesel in Texas, mid 10s. It was his daily driver. It’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the package is $46k and they provide the motor and a 3yr/36k mile warranty

so seems like you could just buy a cheap reg cab and send it to them.

800hp is a lot with a warranty

Thats a better power to weight ratio than a trackhawk, seems like you could do it for $80k, about the price of a base trackhawk.

I’d certainly rather have a trackhawk, but it’s not incredibly unreasonable

Seems like you buy the regular cab standard bed must be Z71 4 wheel drive . They change engine and beef up tranny and torque convertor change. Big brakes and different tires and wheels plus significant interior change out including seats .Really quite a package considering warranty is intact . Bet their no 98 mph. cut off on it neither lol.

5 minutes ago, truckguy82 said:

so seems like you could just buy a cheap reg cab and send it to them.

There’s no such thing anymore...

From Specialty Vehicle Engineering looks like you can get a Yenko dbl or crew as well as it lists either leather or houndstooth package for front & rear seats.

They also offer a 500hp 5.3L, 575hp 6.2L, and 800hp 6.8L in non Yenko trims. I’d be curious to know how much the Yenko badging adds over the same non Yenko package?

2018 Yenko/SC® Supercharged 800HP Silverado Content

• Custom-built 416 C.I.D. (6.8L) LT-1 engine w/aluminum block, forged 4340 steel crankshaft and H-beam rods, forged aluminum pistons, CNC ported LT-1 cylinder heads, upgraded fuel system and injectors, custom performance tune
  • High-output custom supercharger in standard black (custom colors optional)
  • 800HP Supercharged engine compartment badging
  • Custom stainless steel headers, high-flow cats, and stainless steel cat-back dual exhaust system with dual wall 3-1/2″
    tips out the rear
  • YENKO® badged 6-piston Brembo brake calipers in red (custom colors optional) w/16.1″ vented rotors
  • 6-spoke 22″ x 9.5″ torque thrust wheels with gunmetal-finish spokes, machined lip and sYc® centercaps
  • Michelin 305/40/R22 F & R Defender LTX performance tires
  • 2″ lower progressive rate front springs and 5″ rear lowering package upgrade with larger diameter (1.5”) custom front swaybar
  • Flat black textured hood insert
  • 800HP cowl stripes, SYC® hood graphics, and YENKO/SC® side stripes
  • YENKO® Crest exterior body badges (4) for front grille, doors, and tailgate
  • 6.8L grille badge
  • 800HP tailgate badge
  • YENKO® Crest 800HP Supercharged power badge with vehicle build number
  • YENKO® Crest Supercharged embroidered front floormats
  • sYc® embroidered stock front seat headrests in white (custom colors optional)
  • YENKO/SC® doorsill plates
  • YENKO® Crest 800HP Supercharged key fobs (2) with vehicle build number
  • Faux leather bound portfolio, owner’s manual, window sticker, manufacturer’s certificate of origin
  • 3 year/36,000 mile (60,000 kilometer) engine and supercharger assembly limited warranty
  • 3 year/36,000 mile (60,000 kilometer) non-powertrain component limited warranty
OPTIONAL YENKO/SC® SILVERADO CONTENT

• Leather interior trim package for front and rear seats available in 6 colors or cloth houndstooth seat inserts in black/white
  • Painted supercharger in custom color
  • Painted brake calipers in custom colors
  • sYc® embroidered front headrests in custom color

Archived