I’ve searched and need an answer please

Budtn15

I’ve got a 2015 Silverado crew can 2wd with a rc 2.5 leveling kit, now rc says I can only run a 285/70/17 on my stock wheels so 32.76 x 11.50

I’ve been looking at the 295/70/17 or 33.11x11.77 and the 285/75/17 or 33.86x11.26

All of these are the Nitto Terra Grappler G2

Now the question is will the 285/75 fit or should I go with the 295/70. The 285 is 10 dollars cheaper and taller. Or will either of these fit? Thanks for any help I tried searching but got no answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you look though these threads already? I’d bet your answer is in here somewhere 

If you can put a 285/70 on a rim you can put a 285/75 on it as it’s the same width. The rim don’t know different.

Ohh I know it’ll fit on the rim, I’m just worried about how much either will rub, I know I went through the first one and found one but they were running a 3 inch level, so about half an inch taller, I’m just having hard time finding someone with these tires as they are kind of odd ball size.

Best bet for a quick answer is: turn your wheel full left and have someone hold it, or use your seatbelt to hold it. Go measure how much space you have around your tire at full lock. Turn wheel full right and repeat. Subtract the extra size you’ll be adding from what your measurements are.

Alright I can try that once I get off work. I’ve been able to find one person running a 285/75/18 which is the same width and a full inch taller

• 2 weeks later...

Archived