Selling 2014 Silverado and wondering if I am selling for right price

Selling my 2014 Silverado 1500 crew cab with 75,000 miles on it for 24,000. Has brand new 37s and 24s put on and on a 7.5 rough country lift and 3 inch body lift. Is selling it for 24000 a good price? I had it listed for 30,000$ but I have a guy that will buy it for 24k cash. a18eb862d211ce53994c5afe7ba26435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the 24,000 and never look back.  I know you have some money wrapped up in it, with mods you have done.  It's a great looking truck, but aftermarket things don't add as much value as what they cost.  May even hurt the value.  Defiantly narrows your pool of prospective buyers, most buyers aren't looking for a truck lifted that high.  

I agree that $24k cash seems a good price for this truck.  You have a very limited buying public.  If the customization package was done by a big name TV type shop you may attract a higher price. You have invested a great deal of time, effort, love and money into this beautiful truck.   If it was my project, I'd seriously consider not selling.  If money is the motivation for selling then have you considered taming down the truck?  Removing the body lift and adding 33" or 35" wheels may broaden interest and selling your 37''s separately may prove lucrative. 

Question, how did you get the blue surround to match your paint color blue?

I took it to a paint shop and gave them the paint code and they hooked me up. I like it a lot better than the chrome

Thanks for the response guys, really wasn’t looking for a buyer on it but guy offered me 24k. After listening to y’all I think I have decided not to sell. Instead maybe switch out my lift and body lift for a complete suspension lift

Archived