Portable Jump Starter

So I've been looking around and really think that I need to get one of these to keep in my truck. I'm just a bit fuzzy on the various amperage ratings. How many is enough to jump one of our trucks off or another vehicle if needed. Amazon has marked down several but I'd like to hear from your opinions on the matter before springing for something that is more than I really need. I've been looking at the NOCO Genius Boost HD   or the Anker PowerCore Jump Starter mini which they've really marked down. Anyways what do ya'll think?

I would look at what lowes has and use a coupon. If you want I can try to find you one of their Schumacher's for a steal, there's some funny business with their website pricing.  

I like the nolo but I believe Ave (YouTube) reviewed it and didn't have nice things to say about it.  

Mine is a BlitzWolf Booster, I've used it several times.  My sister once called me stranded at a hotel close to me after a conference where she had left her lights on.  She was impressed that that little package got her back on her way.  I make it a point to recharge it once a month just to be on the safe side. It's in my calendar as a once a month item.kEmlcUR.jpg

1 hour ago, Coby7 said:

Mine is a BlitzWolf Booster, I've used it several times.  My sister once called me stranded at a hotel close to me after a conference where she had left her lights on.  She was impressed that that little package got her back on her way.  I make it a point to recharge it once a month just to be on the safe side. It's in my calendar as a once a month item.kEmlcUR.jpg

Does he still work for CNN?  Is he allowed to co-brand automotive merchandise?  Should we trust him?

Archived