Help me pick my oem 22's

I'm thinking it's time for a change in stance and going with Bilstein 5100's and 1" taller rear block.  I'm going keep the 20" rockstar II's for winter and get 22's for summer.  For tires it's going to be  General grabber uhp in 305/45R22.  I can't find an aftermarket 22 wheel that I like, and I've narrowed it down to the GM ck162 or the ck164.  If I get the ck162, I'm definitely getting black lug nuts and center cap, but if I get the ck164, I can't decide on going chrome lug nuts/center cap or black lug nuts/center cap.

Thoughts/suggestions?

acf65c9ff63ab53a77631b2d6550c646.jpg

IMG_20160525_194335927.jpg

download.jpeg

c08feddea938c718de9c5706c1c72255.jpeg

I'd go with ck 162 only because it doesn't seem like your truck has any silver on it. The ck 164 would keep a similar look you currently have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

IMG_0670.JPG

I just purchase this wheels for my truck and I’m gonna piggyback on your thread.. I’m looking for tires as well.. i currently have MT on my 20” but I’m leaning more towards all terrain Bridgestone.. still trying to decided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the ck164, because I have them on my truck and the wife’s Tahoe. Found A black version on EBay, and I know the new Denali Yukon will have a black wheel (ck164) also. 

50 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

Do what you like... Otherwise add a poll and do what gets the most votes if you are concerned with appeasing the masses.

Tyler

I'm more interested in peoples reasoning than their actual answer so a poll wouldn't help much.  Otherwise though, a poll would probably be a better way to get results.  The way I look at it is people's opinions may give me another aspect/point to look at.

9 hours ago, diyer2 said:

My reasoning.

Put the money away for retirement.

:)

1 hour ago, Rufasim said:

I agree with diyer, but if you must spend your money, not sure of the numbers, but the first one you show rocks

Definitely the "smarter" thing to do, can't argue with that.  I suppose I can put that money into my 401k or maybe a Roth IRA....

My adult life motto has been "Save for the future, but live in the now".  I have put 15% of every paycheck I've made since college towards retirement and then I enjoyed the rest.  It's always a toss up I guess, life is a one way trip, but I agree one can't be foolish.

Archived