2018 3500HD Sierra with BDS 4.5 Inch lift offset question

Hey guys,  cannot tell you how many hours i have spent surfing the internet trying to find some concrete information..... so i levelled my 3500 Sierra and put on 325/65/r18's a couple months ago,  it looks good... buuutttt  i want to get a set of aftermarket rims specifically the Fuel D564 Machined 18x9 +1 offset (and get a bit more height and ride quality back... 2 inch lvl kit ride bummed me out a bit)

http://www.bbwheelsonline.com/fuel-beast-wheels-18x9-8x180-01mm-black-with-machined-dark-tint-D56418901850/

bds site lists 4.5 to 4.5/8ths backspace,  the Fuel works out to a 5.0....  i know there's people on here rolling with the 4.5inch kit, did you guys follow the *Recommended*  being in Canada i get kicked square in the nuts on cost of rims / lift (almost 6500 tax in for the lift + wheels using my 325/65/r18's)  so looking for some kind of certainty these rims will work.....    or do i need to keep looking to get something in the 4.5 backspace area (which i'm not really looking for crazy offset, the truck gets used on / offroad / hauling which is why i do not want the 6.5 lift to begin with, as a camper may be in the future so 3 inch block is all i want to add in the back max)

anyone have similar setup with similar backspacing? and if so.... pics! :)

Call BDS and ask them. I bought one of their lift kits and had questions about the wheels and they were great to deal with. They know their stuff and their products. 

Archived