Transmission pan and diff cover upgrades

Hey all,

I have a 2017 LT 5.3 Z71 that just turned over 10k miles.  I've never had a truck under warranty so I haven't jumped into many mods yet (did an intake tube and hoping for an exhaust soon though).  

Trucks/jeeps I've had in the past I've upgraded the transmission pan to hold more fluid/cool better, on my Tahoe I did the same to the rear differential cover for toughness and cooling ability.  I've never had a new truck but plan on holding onto it for a long time so my thoughts are longevity/preventative/bulletproofing the drivetrain.

Anyone have thoughts/experience/opinions?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

These trucks have a thermostat that only circulates fluid thrubthe external cooler at a certain temp and above. With both trucks I’ve owned a 14’ 4.3 and the new 18 5.3 towing our TT I’ve never seen the temps over 201. This past weekend with temps in the mid 90’s outside even on the only real grade I have in my three hour route trans temp never even reach 200,196 was the highest it went.  Heat is not a big concern on these trucks imo.