16-17 Silverado splitter

Nasty

I bought it and I'm going a different route.  It's a kdesigns front splitter. Brand new never installed. In the picture is the actual splitter and a rendering of it on my truck

300 picked up.  Shipping is on you since its a big box

20180313_130452.png

1 hour ago, Mileguru said:

Where in CA are you? I'm near the 101 and 405 in southern CA.

Bay area. So about 6 hours away    I can work with you on shipping though

Thank you, but I wanted to have a look in person. Maybe if I'm up in Salinas or SF this summer I'll email you just to see if you still have it.

Not sure if I'm going to lower the truck at all either at this point, so the splitter is kind of just something that I've been thinking about. Have you ever heard of / seen anyone with a splitter on a stock height street truck?

22 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

Thank you, but I wanted to have a look in person. Maybe if I'm up in Salinas or SF this summer I'll email you just to see if you still have it.

Not sure if I'm going to lower the truck at all either at this point, so the splitter is kind of just something that I've been thinking about. Have you ever heard of / seen anyone with a splitter on a stock height street truck?

This is the first r1 splitter made for a 16-18 Silverado.  2 guys have the r2 splitter which I didn't like at all    so there's no one yet that has this splittet 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...