2019 Sierra All Terrain spy shots

I wonder if the All Terrain package will be the GMC equivalent of the Chevrolet Trailboss? It would be nice to see the factory 2" lift/level in the All Terrain Package and any electronic changes that come with it. Although I still hope that one day there will be a Silverado ZR2! 

10 hours ago, crafferty said:

I wonder if the All Terrain package will be the GMC equivalent of the Chevrolet Trailboss? It would be nice to see the factory 2" lift/level in the All Terrain Package and any electronic changes that come with it. Although I still hope that one day there will be a Silverado ZR2! 

The only difference in a trail boss and a all terrain would be the carbon fiber look inside, for example on the doors, seats its a carbon fiber look.... I think gmc is going to offer a lifted cheaper elevation model 

I had a look at the photo, and the suspension does not look "raised" to me......The Chevy looks like it has a proper lift/level on it....These spy shots look like stock ride height to me.  The only thing that hints anything "All-Terrain", are the tires....At least they aren't selling that model with the hilarious "All-Terrain" tires that came on my 2017..  HAHA!

I hope they get rid of the carbon fiber seat look in the new one and offer AC seats in the Allterrain.  Only reason I didn't go with AllTerrain was lack of AC seats.  It would be nice if the 2in lift will fit 34-35 in tires.

3 hours ago, Payton34 said:

I hope they get rid of the carbon fiber seat look in the new one and offer AC seats in the Allterrain.  Only reason I didn't go with AllTerrain was lack of AC seats.  It would be nice if the 2in lift will fit 34-35 in tires.

the Silverado trail boss can run up to a 35" tire stock. one of the engineers said in a interview

17 hours ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

The only difference in a trail boss and a all terrain would be the carbon fiber look inside, for example on the doors, seats its a carbon fiber look.... I think gmc is going to offer a lifted cheaper elevation model 

I think there will be a lot of a difference than that. In years past the "All Terrain" was basically an appearance package for the interior and exterior. For me a cheaper elevation model is not what I would want to purchase. 

12 hours ago, Payton34 said:

With all the consumer research GM has done I would surely hope they found that the seats in the All Terrian were utter trash. The fake CF material is paper thin and loves to tear.

8 hours ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

the Silverado trail boss can run up to a 35" tire stock. one of the engineers said in a interview

That's AWEOMSE! 35's on those factory 18" wheels will look great. 

8 hours ago, KMGZ400 said:

not a fan of the exhaust through the bumper, reminds me of a low rider with square exhaust tips.. really just like the simple  factory exhaust they have been doing for years

Really? I'm loving the new exhaust coming out of the bumper. It really cleans up the ass end of the trucks. I thought RAM on was on the right track when they started doing it a few years back.

8 hours ago, crafferty said:

Really? I'm loving the new exhaust coming out of the bumper. It really cleans up the ass end of the trucks. I thought RAM on was on the right track when they started doing it a few years back.

Not for those that actually use it as a truck, leave the pavement, tow, ect. Seen many Rams with bent or messed up tips/pipes. Just another car like thing people want for all the wrong reasons, thank goodness it seems to be mostly for the box checker models which usually don't get used in such a manner. Keep it low key or hidden.

Tyler

Really? I'm loving the new exhaust coming out of the bumper. It really cleans up the ass end of the trucks.

It actually adds visual complexity with more lines and components. Cleaning up would be a roll pan smoothie to the current bumper.

I prefer cleaning things up not visual clutter.

Sent from device. Excuse errors.

Highly doubt the exhaust will get in the way of the bumper seeing as how it’s tucked in. The regular exhaust pipe actually sits lower than the new integrated exhaust. Unless you plan on abusing the hell out of your truck and smacking the bumper up you’ll be fine. I use my truck as a truck everyday and it’s still spotless with no dings besides regular expected wear. Use and abuse are two very different things. 

8 hours ago, EChavez said:

Highly doubt the exhaust will get in the way of the bumper seeing as how it’s tucked in. The regular exhaust pipe actually sits lower than the new integrated exhaust. Unless you plan on abusing the hell out of your truck and smacking the bumper up you’ll be fine. I use my truck as a truck everyday and it’s still spotless with no dings besides regular expected wear. Use and abuse are two very different things. 

The integrated duel exhaust is optional on Silverado  WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, and LT......I'm pretty sure its not even available on higher trims with the diesel engine

6 hours ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

The integrated duel exhaust is optional on Silverado  WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, and LT......I'm pretty sure its not even available on higher trims with the diesel engine

Nobody said anything about the Diesel engine. The integrated exhaust comes standard on the higher trims. Wouldn’t know about the lower trims since the order sheet isn’t available yet. 

3 hours ago, EChavez said:

Nobody said anything about the Diesel engine. The integrated exhaust comes standard on the higher trims. Wouldn’t know about the lower trims since the order sheet isn’t available yet. 

every prototype I seen so far with the cut outs in the middle of the lower air dam has the diesel, plus these models has the single exhaust outlet...... There was a interview I watched and someone from gm said the duel exhausts be optional on the custom and custom trailboss.

Archived