HID Help

So I know there's been quite a few threads about HIDS, and I guess it's my time to have issues. I had the same HIDs in my camaro, for 3 years (DDM'S base HID) before upgrading to their ULTRA HID, and have had zero issues. Along with the bulbs that were in my camaro live on in a buddies car. I put their ultra HID in my equinox SS and had zero issues. I put a brand new set of Ultras into this truck, with a warning canceller, and have had nothing but issues. not really sure what to do about it. I'm pretty sure I have the proper warning canceller, but it seems like every couple of weeks I'm swapping a headlight. Only thing that's different, is this is my winter rig, and it gets REALLY cold here, so may that affects it. As of now, when the light is supposed to turn on, it'll flicker maybe 3 times, and then stay off, and it's done that every time I've had an issue with it.... Just wondering if y'all had any insight on what to do next, or even other suggestions. Thanks

Did you install it with a relay kit? You might have a bad balast on one side, but, I think a relay kit is required for all Silverados. Canceller is not required though.

Archived