2014 2015 Silverado OEM replica projectors

MHPrior80

Selling these OEM replica projector headlights from my 15 Silverado. Comes with what you see, headlights, painted trim etc. the headlight trim will need to be repainted. The driver side has a couple scratches where paint rubbed off, no damage or cracked anywhere.

$110 shipped

E9308298-3F25-42C3-9E06-9F0A2673047E.jpeg

Selling these OEM replica projector headlights from my 15 Silverado. Comes with what you see, headlights, painted trim etc. the headlight trim will need to be repainted. The driver side has a couple scratches where paint rubbed off, no damage or cracked anywhere.
$110 shipped
E9308298-3F25-42C3-9E06-9F0A2673047E.thumb.jpeg.725ef0b0b4594305dad49230964a6ed9.jpeg
Do they take the h11 low beam?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I honestly have no idea, but I would assume so. I just can’t say with 100% certainty that you can. I priced them cheap enough for this reason as these will basically be a project headlight set. Like what you are thinking

There is nothing wrong with the headlights at all. Honestly they would probably be better with better projectors. I have a different set and just want these gone. I’m not even trying to profit from these, just figured someone might be looking for an upgrade type project or just install and use 

They are not as bright as OEM. These would need either an led/HID headlight swap or projector upgrade to be like OEM. That’s why the price is low. I’m losing money on these no matter how I look at it. Just thought if someone was looking for a set of headlights cheap to play around with these are them

Archived