RW replica wheels review? eBay

I have been looking at some wheels on Ebay sold by RW replica wheels. I have tried to search for any reviews other than on eBay for this company but haven’t had any luck. All of the eBay reviews are one liners that aren’t very descriptive, so I was curious if anyone has purchased wheels from this company and how good the quality is. You hear stories of replica wheels not being as good as OEM, but I’d like to hear an honest review from someone who has installed the wheels and driven them. Can anyone help? I also couldn’t find any website for this company, so I assume they are just on eBay which scares me a little. It’s easy to get lots of other replica wheel sites (OE Wheels LLC, Factory Reproduction, etc..) when searching, but not RW replica wheels, probably because of their generic name. Check out the logo in the bottom of the pic for reference to the company. The wheel I’m looking at is CK158 22” chrome, which OE performance sells the same style but they have +31 offset unlike the RW wheelswhich have +24 (which I want).

FCFCDFDF-7C61-4FFF-8C96-67C45767D39C.jpeg

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I went with these and have had them for about two years now. They are PVD finish and have held up well. Comes with lugs and chrome Chevy logo center caps. Ships quickly out of a shop in SC I believe.

The CK158’s were hard to find OEM and were expensive at the time so glad I went with reps.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172266740136

Here are a few photos
ae36e400612daa3778ae78428a90423b.jpg
53f93d85a4a7b2987a9969851386dbbc.jpeg
986aa13f7fc2e9597c5e639d2a4e75f5.jpeg
b470b06e9ef2fa92e26f0f16357df53f.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk