Can I get some opinions?

I’m thinking about doing some wheel painting and wrapping. I mocked up a photoshop of it to see, but I don’t know if I like it or not. Opinions? The black is all a glossy black.

Thanks everyone :)

c4f140fad130c2f37ac1bd3913f28d3d.jpg

I’m thinking about doing some wheel painting and wrapping. I mocked up a photoshop of it to see, but I don’t know if I like it or not. Opinions? The black is all a glossy black.

Thanks everyone [emoji4]

c4f140fad130c2f37ac1bd3913f28d3d.jpg

What lift is on your truck?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder if I’m able to do that all wrapping the same color? I don’t want to paint, because I’d like to take it off someday and replace it if it starts looking bad :/

18 hours ago, Justin Nachazel said:

I wonder if I’m able to do that all wrapping the same color? I don’t want to paint, because I’d like to take it off someday and replace it if it starts looking bad :/

100% recommend vinyl wrapping your front end. Easy to remove/replace if needed. Should be able to wrap your grill, headlights, and bumper. Plastidip or powdercoat are your best bets for the rims.

100% recommend vinyl wrapping your front end. Easy to remove/replace if needed. Should be able to wrap your grill, headlights, and bumper. Plastidip or powdercoat are your best bets for the rims.

Is it hard to do or expensive? I’m thinking of just buying new rims... not sure yet hah

2 hours ago, Justin Nachazel said:

Is it hard to do or expensive? I’m thinking of just buying new rims... not sure yet hah

I've never done vinyl wrapping myself.. I do know it's generally less expensive than painting

You can buy the 3m vinyl on eBay pretty cheap. It’s a learning process to get it applied, but not too hard to learn. YouTube has plenty of vids. Plastic dip the wheels if you keep them, or have someone powder coat, don’t wrap them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived