2014 factory take-offs on a 2004?

yukonguy04

Looked through older forums and couldn't find anything on the topic, I'm new here so if anyone could direct me or answer my question I would really appreciate it thanks! 

I just bought a 2004 GMC Yukon and the tires and rims are shot. The problem has hopefully been fixed to prevent future premature wear, but now I was thinking about going with bigger rims and tires, seeing as they need to be replaced anyway, does anyone know if the 20s that come stock on a 2014 Sierra 1500 SLT will fit these older vehicles? I saw one in Calgary one time with them and really liked the look, but I didn't know if he would have had to get different tires for a lower profile to prevent rubbing or if I can just bolt them on and go. I don't want to have to modify too much to get them to work, was just wondering if I would be better to find something aftermarket instead. Thanks in advance! These are the ones I'm talking about! 

2014-gmc-sierra%201500%20crew%20cab-fron

image.png

Same bolt pattern so that will fit fine.  If you're sticking with stock tire sizes nothing will rub and you'll be fine.  The new ones are maybe half an inch bigger in diameter.  Run with it, itll look good.  

Archived