:drool:Man.... I was hoping to want to keep for 2016 for at least 4 more years... That may turn into 2 more years lol... Must stay strong, must resist new trucks..... No double cab pics yet eah? Just crews?

13 hours ago, Imcrazy said:

:drool:Man.... I was hoping to want to keep for 2016 for at least 4 more years... That may turn into 2 more years lol... Must stay strong, must resist new trucks..... No double cab pics yet eah? Just crews?

Yup, I really like em too!  I must stay strong!  2016 K2 nothing broken don't need one!  I like what I see though....

I personally think the front end of the GMC looks hideous - I much prefer the Silverado front end. Can't fathom why GM decided to go and screw around with the legacy GM grille style - now it looks like a pig snout - even worse than the 2018 model. That said, I much prefer the sides of the GMC to the Silverado.

If only we could take the front end of the Silverado and put it on the body of the GMC, I would be interested - otherwise no way. I also agree the badges look like Ford copies and they don't look good on the Ford, so why tack them onto the Sierra?

I may buy a new 2018 GMC at the end of this model year as the 2019's don't do a thing for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Couple pics & videos from the FB group. Trucks aren't looking too bad, really want to see the Denali's more. First silver truck w/wheels is photoshopped.
2f0bwk4.jpg
2hy9hkk.jpgo0qcd1.jpgegbtcx.jpg10zo8qe.jpg
2vhuhrt.jpg
317be34.jpg
33m38nr.jpg120i9gy.jpg
9amo2o.jpg
Trail Boss Interior ^
2rdiyau.jpg50nls0.jpg
24fy9nc.jpg29g0ig0.jpg2lu8je8.jpg330wlxu.jpg

Anyone think they look like either a Ford or tundra, just a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, those Silverados look way better than the GMC. 

1 hour ago, TXGREEK said:

Anyone think they look like either a Ford or tundra, just a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.  Looks like a Silverado still to me. 

• Like 2

The Silverado looks much better than the Sierra. I like the headlights and the angry look it has. The Sierra is growing on me though.
I've had many of both but generally the Silverado looks better since the GMT 400.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Back in 2016 alot of people me included were unhappy with the hard uncomfortable front  seats in the high end Hich country and denali and there was talk that GM was going to use a new seat manufacturer either in 2018 or 2019 but other than the 2019 having a different seat angle I have not heard if the seats are the same as 2017 or made by someone else. 

Edited by DaveHC

On 4/7/2018 at 12:43 PM, kilowhiskey said:

That Sierra doesn’t look too good from the pictures. Looks like the unwanted love child of an F-150 and a Tundra. Still looks better than the new fiats though. Those fiats are some of the most hideous looking trucks I’ve ever seen. 

On 4/7/2018 at 1:48 PM, Colossus said:

Yup.  The front end of the Sierra looks too much like the ugly front end of the F150.  Blah!  Defenitly liking the front end of the Silverado more and more, but needs to get rid of the fish gills. 

On 4/7/2018 at 1:55 PM, Silverado4x4 said:

Holy hell that front of the GMC is ugly as hell what were they thinking in that design.

One more thing, why are they putting the badges on the upper fender looks out of place they belong on the door.

X2 on the GMCs looking ugly. What is w/ the idea that they need to copy the F150 'appendage' or whatever you want to call it that intrudes into the hedlidlight?

I guess you don't recall the trim badges being on the fenders in the 70s & 80s.5acbfba899d64_79CrewCab-Copy.thumb.jpg.e12a529e7ee7ae3fb41ca16280eb1f1a.jpg

5acbfba484e6d_82GMCK15-Copy.jpg.81b22416dd43ded32bdbe8da413988bf.jpg

(My father's crew cab & my '82)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wickedone said:

I personally think the front end of the GMC looks hideous - I much prefer the Silverado front end. Can't fathom why GM decided to go and screw around with the legacy GM grille style - now it looks like a pig snout - even worse than the 2018 model. That said, I much prefer the sides of the GMC to the Silverado.

If only we could take the front end of the Silverado and put it on the body of the GMC, I would be interested - otherwise no way. I also agree the badges look like Ford copies and they don't look good on the Ford, so why tack them onto the Sierra?

I may buy a new 2018 GMC at the end of this model year as the 2019's don't do a thing for me.

The whole headlight assy looks like a copy of the F150. Fire the whole styling department if that's the best they can come up w/. I bet my brother is glad he bought his Sierra HD in '16.

5 hours ago, DaveHC said:

Back in 2016 alot of people me included were unhappy with the hard uncomfortable front  seats in the high end Hich country and denali and there was talk that GM was going to use a new seat manufacturer either in 2018 or 2019 but other than the 2019 having a different seat angle I have not heard if the seats are the same as 2017 or made by someone else. 

Why would the vendor of the seat makes a difference? Blame it on the interior design team.