Seeing that interior all apart is giving me a panic attack.  lol  

Only thing I wish I had was reverse tilt on the passenger mirror.  Any chance that's easy to do? 

• Like 1

Seeing that interior all apart is giving me a panic attack.  lol  

Only thing I wish I had was reverse tilt on the passenger mirror.  Any chance that's easy to do? 

Easy? Nope. Reverse tilt is a Seat Memory Module feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would that be just adding a new circuit and running a wire to the module? or would i have to move some other pins around?

obviously, i'd need the seat module programmed first. 

• Like 1

Would that be just adding a new circuit and running a wire to the module? or would i have to move some other pins around?

obviously, i'd need the seat module programmed first. 

Not that simple. Since reverse tilt is a Seat Memory Module dependent feature, you’ll have to swap out both door harnesses and completely change how your DL3 mirrors communicate. Which means, Door Panel harnesses, switches, door jamb circuit redirects, Seat Memory Set Switch, etc etc.

I'm stressed out just reading about it and seeing the interior dismantled... Amazing skills! Have you ever thought about going to work as a GM designer/engineer??

The Dash Removal wasn’t that bad. Since I’ve removed the wheel before, that wasn’t hard. Just a bunch of bolts. I removed all the electronics just to keep them safe. Everything went back easily. No extra bolts leftover. Lol.

GM has contacted me three times. I’ve decline each time. I’d be that one guy that says “it can be done, here is how”. Lol.

My Service Manager also tried to recruit me each time. Lol.

I enjoy figuring this stuff out.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

The Dash Removal wasn’t that bad. Since I’ve removed the wheel before, that wasn’t hard. Just a bunch of bolts. I removed all the electronics just to keep them safe. Everything went back easily. No extra bolts leftover. Lol.

GM has contacted me three times. I’ve decline each time. I’d be that one guy that says “it can be done, here is how”. Lol.

My Service Manager also tried to recruit me each time. Lol.

I enjoy figuring this stuff out.

Out of curiosity......what'd GM want you to do?

9 hours ago, pgamboa said:

Not that simple. Since reverse tilt is a Seat Memory Module dependent feature, you’ll have to swap out both door harnesses and completely change how your DL3 mirrors communicate. Which means, Door Panel harnesses, switches, door jamb circuit redirects, Seat Memory Set Switch, etc etc.

yeah i'll pass for now.  lol

• Like 2

Just want to provide an update. Thanks to those of you that sent me pics. Looks like I am missing a B155 - Pedal Adjustment Position Sensor. I ordered one on eBay and hope to have it this week. Hoping this just plugs in and gain pedal memory recall.

:) - Also, my driver seat / forward/rearward movement quit working today. It moved about an 1” then stops. Then forward an 1” and stops. I can hear the clicking sound and seat moves some.

According to Chris at WAMS, and Justin, it could be a seat position sensor where the Seat Memory Module thinks the seat is all the way out... more to explore on this. Forgot a “relearn” step.

Lol

This little nugget showed up today. This is a Pedal Adjustment Position Sensor. This is the last piece of the Seat Memory Retrofit to be 100% complete. $15 ebay sensor. Should just plug in. This should get my pedal position recall working.

a05735f4f75258e442b043f05d0203a8.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

[emoji4] - Also, my driver seat / forward/rearward movement quit working today. It moved about an 1” then stops. Then forward an 1” and stops. I can hear the clicking sound and seat moves some.

According to Chris at WAMS, and Justin, it could be a seat position sensor where the Seat Memory Module thinks the seat is all the way out... more to explore on this. Forgot a “relearn” step.

Lol

That exact thing happened to me when I was swapping my cloth seats for Katzkin. Turned out I didn’t have one of the plugs all the way connected under the driver side seat. Reached under the seat and was able to push/hear it click in place.

This fixed it for me. Hopefully yours is as simple.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...