The 2019 Chevy Silverado Will Come In These 11 Colors

Zane

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-001 (1).jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

4/22/2018

Anyone who is planning out how they might want to order their next generation Silverado can offically start rejoicing. A lot of new information just dropped. Chevrolet just updated it's ordering information for the 2019 Silverado and we now know what colors it will be offered in, among other things.

Didn't see the dates your dealer can start ordering? We've got em!

Here's the official names of the eleven colors you'll be able to paint your 2019 Silverado:

• Red Hot
  • Havana Brown Metallic
  • Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
  • Satin Steel Metallic
  • Northsky Blue Metallic
  • Silver Ice Metallic
  • Summit White
  • Black
  • Oakwood Metallic
  • Shadow Gray Metallic
  • Cajun Red Tintcoat

Two colors, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat and Cajun Red Tintcoat will be extra cost options. Oakwood Metallic will also be extra cost and also won't be available at the start of production .

As far as which colors are which.... we're still piecing that together.  GM's official photography has only a few options and there's no official guide to which color is which. Here's what we can piece together so far...

Summit White

cq5dam.web.1280.1280[1].jpeg

Red Hot

cq5dam.web.1280.1280[1].jpeg

Satin Steel Metallic

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-010.jpg

But more color options have popped up online and on facebook. 

Black

30516438_10101114702095187_8992923586607972352_n[1].jpg

30052062_1814277035302272_7856087973450141107_o[1].jpg

(Thanks Jeff Holeman)

Silver Ice Metallic

30124679_1471478989629955_5263839912200083292_n.jpg

(Thanks Cesar Sanchez)

Cajun Red Tintcoat

30572142_1815194768543832_2548015153546457526_n[1].jpg
(Thanks Jeff Holeman)

Northsky Blue Metallic

Oakwood Metallic

1 hour ago, jgraves13 said:

Interested to see the satin steel metallic vs the shadow gray metallic

I was thinking the same thing! That satin steel looks pretty good, but has too much blue in it for my taste. I wonder if the shadow gray will be similar to graystone metallic from a few years ago?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, frenchsquared said:

I still say I like the new looks so much I went out and bought a 2018. Damn that is one ugly looking truck, in any color. 

Agreed... The front end is a mess. The headlights and fender/grill lines look terrible IMO. To each their own.

6 minutes ago, Jadis said:

Agreed... The front end is a mess. The headlights and fender/grill lines look terrible IMO. To each their own.

If that fender line was straight & faded out softly at the seam between the fender & door would help. Delete the obnoxious air curtains, move the mirrors back up to the traditional location & we have a winner. 

Though not thinking they care much about my forum ideas at this stage. ;) Will be interesting to see them in person next to the out going '18's & the other brands. 

Per the satin steel color & comment above. Think the Camaro that was in Dayton OH last week was suppose to be satin steel. Though not in direct sunlight. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, jgraves13 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, Big Whiskey said:

I was thinking the same thing! That satin steel looks pretty good, but has too much blue in it for my taste. I wonder if the shadow gray will be similar to graystone metallic from a few years ago?

XT4 has it.  They call it Shadow Metallic.  Same paint code WA-626D.  Have a lookie - https://www.cadillac.com/future-concept-vehicles/xt4-crossover

Looks like a tweaked version of Graphite Metallic. 

• Like 1

I bought the 2017 Z71, and am damn glad I did , the new front ends are butt ugly-- IMO.

I did an Adaptive valve (flapper), and muffler delete on mine, left the 3 cats and the resonator on, and it sounds real nice. Deep and throaty, and surprisingly not very loud  . I'm 70 and don't care to sound  17 ! 

I went to the mfgr of the exhaust system site  ( Faurecia), and they said the adaptive valve  is in the system so that they can make a lighter muffler, its purpose is for weight reduction >

On 4/22/2018 at 12:35 PM, jgraves13 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 'image' showing the Satin Steel Metallic looks massaged, so it's probably not a true representation.

Is the Cajun Red colour similar to the 'red' that GM has used that looks like a bright orange in the direct sun?

On 4/23/2018 at 6:29 PM, Nargg said:

No Rainforest Metallic :(

This is exactly why I bought my 2015 and will be keeping it for a while.

I know green isn't the highest-selling color but GM refuses to acknowledge that people still want it ....