Auto folding mirrors while in drive?

Hey guys, 

Looking into buying a 2018 silverado ltz and trying to figure out if I can even park this thing in my garage!  It would be very helpful if the auto/power folding mirrors would fold in while the vehicle is in drive,  as I'm pulling into my garage.  I searched and it only seems they fold when parked and turned off.  Is there any way to fold those mirrors in while vehicle is in drive?  Any info would be great!! 

Think about the CD ramifications to overall MPG and CAFE requirements!!!

Trim the mirrors, keep the front spoiler and sharpen the shark fin.   We’ll be at 45mpg before you know it!

1 hour ago, Tpippin11 said:

Hey guys, 

Looking into buying a 2018 silverado ltz and trying to figure out if I can even park this thing in my garage!  It would be very helpful if the auto/power folding mirrors would fold in while the vehicle is in drive,  as I'm pulling into my garage.  I searched and it only seems they fold when parked and turned off.  Is there any way to fold those mirrors in while vehicle is in drive?  Any info would be great!! 

Also useful when you get to close to a post in a drive thru or at a controlled gate where you have to swipe/enter number/etc.

Archived