2004 silverado stalling issues

hey got an 04 silverado, regular cab, 5.3l, 2wd, automatic with some messed up stalling problems. truck started dying on me a couple weeks ago noticed the voltage drop when coming to a stop.

to back track a bit im well aware my transmission is screwed, slips like a fat guy on a skateboard ramp. and a few months ago i tried to sell it and some **** put coolant in the oil when i let him and his kid test drive it trying to make it look like a head gasket which it definitely wasn't. basically bought this thing to get me to work and kill tires so it gets plenty of abuse.

so thinking the obvious i put an alternator and a battery in it from autozone at a cost of about $350. top line autozone crap but im not trying to put too much into this turd. still does the stalling. its fine crusing down the road at speed but every once in a while it starts to stumble to 300 rpm and die. im usually aware enough of it to save it with a little throttle but its very annoying and is only heping kill the trans more.  just looking for some diagnostic help.

gonna get new battery cables because they are kinda jank and check grounds. im not sold on fuel pump issues quite yet, could be throttle body, tcc lockup clutch, just cleaned the maf and changed fluids.

2004 silverado reg cab short bed

5.3l 2wd auto 107k miles

any help is greatly appreciated

Had a similar issue on my 99 5.3. Slowly got worse and stalling at stops got more frequent. Turned out to be a dirty throttle body. Take the throttle body completely off and scrub every bit of carbon out of it. Done this one two trucks now and the carbon came off easily with carb cleaner on both. I let them sit for a while and then blow them out with air or you might get a spark knock code from the carb cleaner burning off. Fixed my issue and not very hard to do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk