Netcabins webmaster

TheScaryGuy

I wrote the netcabins webmaster and told him that I didn't like the pop-ups and hoped that this forum left if they didn't remove them. He wrote back!

His name is Tom Grotjan and his address is [email protected]

He told me "May you rot in ####." I wrote back wondering how such a nice guy got into a business that involves contact with humans? Glad this forum left their site. ***holes like that will die an early death just from being mad all the time. And, unless he finds a new line of work, he'll die broke.

GBA

Quote: from Friz on 11:24 pm on Jan. 24, 2001

I wrote the netcabins webmaster and told him that I didn't like the pop-ups and hoped that this forum left if they didn't remove them. He wrote back!

His name is Tom Grotjan and his address is [email protected]

He told me "May you rot in ####." I wrote back wondering how such a nice guy got into a business that involves contact with humans? Glad this forum left their site. ***holes like that will die an early death just from being mad all the time. And, unless he finds a new line of work, he'll die broke.

GBA

And that is why we moved. :biggrin:

They were not in the least helpful, informitive, respectful, or polite. They were rude, mean, assholes, and will never get my buisness again.

Archived