Clothes hanger

Guys, do any of you have an aftermarket clothes hanger for your crew cab GMC or Chevy truck? I'm looking for one, but can't find one anywhere! There are two tiny hooks to hang clothes on in my truck that are in a terrible spot for hanging anything. I can't find an aftermarket clothes hanger anywhere!

I've seen one in a SuperDuty that clipped onto the headrest of the driver's seat and let you hang a bunch of clothes... but I can't find a company that makes them?

Do any of you guys have one?

Thanks!

PS- I realize the Heavy Duty section isn't the best place to be asking about this, but most crew cabs are Heavy Dutys and hopefully someone in here with a hanger in their crew cab will see this post.

GF7PE, thanks for the link! I've seen that style, but I'm not sure it will work since the grab handles in the back seat don't have a flat spot to hold a bar like that, and since the handles are right behind the front seats. Any clothes you hang get smashed into the passenger or drivers seat.

99silveradoz71, I'll have to check out Folks telescoping bar. Thanks!

I'm really shocked no one else has posted up on here about this. The factory hooks are in such a terrible spot, they might as well have not even put any in the truck.

:cool:

99silveradoz71, I'll have to check out Folks telescoping bar.

Ooops, should've clarified that...by folks, I meant my parents. Though what they had was quite similar to the post above, only it mounted from the small hooks in the back of most GM cars late 80's/early 90's. An autoparts store might have this too...I know some of them sell those cargo keepers, and this is along those lines.

Archived