ZR4 Interceptor Silverado?

BlackLM7

I noticed a '99-'02 extended cab Silverado today with "ZR4 Interceptor" graphics on the tailgate and bed. The graphics appear to be factory and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this truck. It looked normal except for a body kit and wheels. I was really interested in the wheels more than anything else. They had a bowtie center cap similar to the base 5 spoke wheels that come from the factory on Silverados. Any info on this truck, especially the wheels, would be appreciated. :cool:

• 5 years later...
I noticed a '99-'02 extended cab Silverado today with "ZR4 Interceptor" graphics on the tailgate and bed. The graphics appear to be factory and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this truck. It looked normal except for a body kit and wheels. I was really interested in the wheels more than anything else. They had a bowtie center cap similar to the base 5 spoke wheels that come from the factory on Silverados. Any info on this truck, especially the wheels, would be appreciated. :thumbs:

I have one of these trucks, its a 2000 or an 01 i cant remember exactly. It's not stock Chevy thats why everyone thinks its fake, but in fact the frame and stock engine is in it (Silverado 1500) but a custom truck company bought it from Chevy and Modified it. I can post pictures if anyone doesn't believe me. Mine is black with stock chevy rims, lowering kit on it, body kit, dual flow masters, and a super charger

I have one of these trucks, its a 2000 or an 01 i cant remember exactly. It's not stock Chevy thats why everyone thinks its fake, but in fact the frame and stock engine is in it (Silverado 1500) but a custom truck company bought it from Chevy and Modified it. I can post pictures if anyone doesn't believe me. Mine is black with stock chevy rims, lowering kit on it, body kit, dual flow masters, and a super charger

Post some pics i wanna see just out of curiosity, it sounds sharp

That look just isn't one for me. WAY too much going on. I like to get my truck dirty.

BC

http://www.americanluxurycoach.com/1500ZR4.html

Google is your friend...

ZR4_Side.jpg

OMG! My EYES! :lol:

That's almost as bad as the guy who tricked out his SD with the best JC Whitney had to offer... :D

To each his own I guess.

That thing looks sweet. Why don't they make em' in rcsb. If it was a true race truck it would be a rcsb. The same for the so called SS.

exactly...all the domestic brands have put some actual HP behind a rcsb except GM...makes me mad :lol:

Archived