ALL GM-TRUCKS MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

SlamminL5s

i was wondering if anyone can whip up a few different business cards that we can hand out if we see a awsome ride... get a few different ones made and then we can vote on which one is best... have it saved somewhere on the site so we can print them off... this would be a great idea!! and its a great way to make the site grow... have a large commune

ANY IDEAS!

i was wondering if anyone can whip up a few different business cards that we can hand out if we see a awsome ride... get a few different ones made and then we can vote on which one is best... have it saved somewhere on the site so we can print them off... this would be a great idea!! and its a great way to make the site grow... have a large commune

ANY IDEAS!

I like the idea!!! :fume:

here is mine.....

You’re probably wondering why this is on your truck and I’m going to tell you!

gmtclogo.png

I’m from the website Gm-trucks.com, I am trying to get people in this area informed on this great website. Here you will learn everything you want to know about your truck and more. We also have meets once a month where members meet at a food stop or car shows. We need the support of this area to keep everything up and running and we need people will keep coming back. If you could please come to Http://www.GM-Trucks.com and sign up! IT’S FREE!! Then find the Midwest Forum and please start a new thread saying who you are and where your from

If you want to get a hold of me

Jeremy Hayward

(906) 864-0038

[email protected]

Ps Thank you for your time.

Mabye if you were at a car show, truck show, or some type of automotive meet and were talking trucks with somebody it would be OK...But I would say that putting them on trucks without talking to the owners is unsolicited advertising, and people don't like it. Period.

I don't even look at things people put on my truck. I hate it.

Please don't do this without specific permission from the site owners (Silikhan Publishing Group) either.

Email Mervz if you have any questions or concerns about what I just said.

hey guys! Great idea!

Let me get something together this weekend! :cool:

You like it??? Lol j/k

I agree with Wingnut in a sense, but it might not hurt. Hell, since March when I reg'd I've noticed a decrease in activity, mainly in this forum, but yeah. If anyone's willing to join, and if we had cards w/ the adress and such to people that are interested, a hell of an idea!

Archived