Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bushey4

New truck to me...How do I set my clock?

I have a chevy 1500 and need to know how to set the clock... I just got the truck in Feb. and set it then...with the help of the forum, but misplaced the directions. I know it was easy, but I can't seem to get the right buttons this time.. Help!! Thanks

I have a chevy 1500 and need to know how to set the clock... I just got the truck in Feb. and set it then...with the help of the forum, but misplaced the directions.  I know it was easy, but I can't seem to get the right buttons this time.. Help!!  Thanks

]Have you tried the OWNERS Manual. :thumbs:

I have a chevy 1500 and need to know how to set the clock... I just got the truck in Feb. and set it then...with the help of the forum, but misplaced the directions.  I know it was easy, but I can't seem to get the right buttons this time.. Help!!  Thanks

]Have you tried the OWNERS Manual. :seeya:

:flag: dummy me.....yes! I bought it used and don't have the manual. I have a shop repair manual, but nothing in there.

Power the radio off, then press & hold the set buttons, or preset buttons.

The MY of your truck, and the radio type that's in it would help.

On my '92, you have to push the "set" button , then push the "scan" or "seek" to change the Hr and Min's. I can never remember which one sets which, so I usually end up spending a little time in the saddle...

--Mike

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.