Rain-X

Bartzie

I have been using Rain-X products now for a while and I firmly believe that accidents in the rain could be avoided if we could see better. After all the rain we've had out here in TX, I've actually re-applied it to both my windshield and side windows (helps with the blind spot). I usually apply twice to three times a year based on the amount of water a mud that I get into.

It only takes a few minutes to apply and it moves the rain off your windows really quickly making it easier to see what's going on ahead of you. In my mind, it's a cheap insurance policy.

Give it a shot! :banghead:

Me, too!!

I've been using this stuff for 14 years now. Don't know what I would do without it.

I've found that washer fluid that contains Rain-X works VERY well! Never have to apply it again, just wash your windows!

I think it's great for the side and rear windows. It is great on the windshield as long as you are not using your wipers. My wipers tend to chatter when run them with Rain-X on it.

I've found that washer fluid that contains Rain-X works VERY well! Never have to apply it again, just wash your windows!

:banghead: I agree ... I usually put a good coat of RainX on once or twice a year and use washer fluid with the RainX additive and it keeps it nice and coated! Been using it for several years ... on all exterior windows and mirrors like some of you, and I LOVE IT!!! :thumbs:

I agree too.. I have been using it for years...

One time I recall was an early morning 3AM drive in pouring rain, no other traffic, never had to even turn on the WSW's for 110 miles. That sold me...

I do notice that traffic splash-up's - spray needs the wipers, but just the same, it's well worth the price and application effort.

I just put the additive in with my regular washer fluids. last time i used the additive it worked great...been using the cleaner for awhile..

Bought a set of Silblade blades and couldnt be happier..they really work..

Has anyone tried the rain-x spray on wax????

it Seemed to effect the paint on my old beast...ofcourse it was 16 years old also :banghead:

• 2 months later...

Something I didn't see here was how well Rain-X works when you have to scrape frost or ice off your windshield. It comes off much easier!

Yep, Rain-X is good stuff. I just have to remember to put it on... Y'know, the old part about remembering to fix the roof when it's raining... :thumbs:

Archived