Jump to content

- - - - -

Need a cupholder #12388413

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 2kflhr



  • Member
  • 259 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:00 PM

I broke one of the ears off of my cupholder and need to replace it. It snaps into the front of the center console of a 99' Yukon (OBS).

The dealer wants about $40.00 wholesale.... $60.00 retail... OUTRAGEOUS :cry:

GMparts direct wants $36.00

Anyone have one they don't use? or know where I can pick one up?

Edited by 2kflhr, 18 March 2005 - 01:35 PM.

"Significant problems cannot be resolved with the same level of inteligence that created them"

'10 Escalade

'97 Camaro SS


#2 rreimund



  • Newbie
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:07 PM

If you have a part number you can check and see if you can get it at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com for a lot less then the dealer.

Edited by rreimund, 18 March 2005 - 01:07 PM.

#3 Envoy Fan

Envoy Fan


  • Newbie
  • 262 posts
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:31 PM

You could always check on Ebay. Lot of parts available there. You have to keep checking though, as items available change daily. Also you can email Ebay sellers and ask them if they have such a part. Sometimes they don't list all available parts on their auctions. Good luck
Posted Image

2005 GMC Envoy Denali
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe LT