4L80e fluid capacity???

The thing said 7.7 for a pan drop and 13.5 for overahaul. My coolers, and torque converter and tranny were all empty so I'll be putting in a lot. I was just looking for a range to shoot for before having to check every half quart.

The thing said 7.7 for a pan drop and 13.5 for overahaul.  My coolers, and torque converter and tranny were all empty so  I'll be putting in a lot.  I was just looking for a range to shoot for before having to check every half quart.

If it is a complete refill, it may burb air out for a day or two so check it a lot for a few days or after a few full heating and cooling cycles. I have never put more than 6 qts in one though after a pan drop and filter change.

The thing said 7.7 for a pan drop and 13.5 for overahaul.  My coolers, and torque converter and tranny were all empty so  I'll be putting in a lot.  I was just looking for a range to shoot for before having to check every half quart.

If it is a complete refill, it may burb air out for a day or two so check it a lot for a few days or after a few full heating and cooling cycles. I have never put more than 6 qts in one though after a pan drop and filter change.

Yeah, I'm still working on the truck so I'm not driving it. I've been moving it around the yard a little bit, but that is it. Maybe it will work a little air out doing that, but I'll keep a close watch on everything once I put it on the road.

Archived