Something we started a couple of years ago here that we'll keep going. If you're interested, pm me for league name and password.

You must be able to be at your computer for about an hour on August 24 at 8:30 edt for a live draft. We autoed the first year because no one would commit to a time and date for a live and we had a bunch of complaints. Also, make sure you go over the league settings and draft accordingly so you will be more apt to be prepared for what kind of league it is.

Playoffs will be weeks 15 & 16 and will be limited to the top 4 teams to try and avoid teams sitting key players for our championship. Leauge is limited to 10 teams, 2 are already taken so get in while the getting is good!

• 2 weeks later...

Well if Mark signs up, it will be 7 so we'd only have 3 spots left open.

Also, in case anyone is wondering why the draft is set as far off as it is, this is to try and prevent some high selections being unavailable due to late pre-season injuries. This would make it easier to get around that.

Well if Mark signs up, it will be 7 so we'd only have 3 spots left open.

Also, in case anyone is wondering why the draft is set as far off as it is, this is to try and prevent some high selections being unavailable due to late pre-season injuries. This would make it easier to get around that.

Well I did sign up. Hope to have some fun with ya guys. :fume:

Also I like the idea of the late draft. Thats a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we should try out Fox Sports new FFB site. Looks pretty snazzy....and free too!

Turn up the volume on this: Fox Fantasy Football

If that doesn't get your blood pumping, then you shouldn't be in this thread!

It has a live draft as well. Yahoo is getting boring and bland. Maybe we can give this a shot? Whaddya think?

Start another one and see if you can get it going. The main reason I didn't go with Fox Sports is that I was in a fantasy league through them 3 years ago and their site was sloooooooooooooooooow throughout the game day which made it almost impossible to substitute players before games due to late reported injuries.

Besides, how can a league be more boring that another? It's Fantasy Football regardless of which site it's on.

Fox appears to have a lot more bells and whistles compared to the vanilla Yahoo site. Better stat breakdown too. I also like the feature of realtime scoring and other variations of such. Waiting until Monday morning for scores on Yahoo (I don't pay) ticks me off. I'll play the Yahoo league, but I just think there may be better options out there.

• 2 weeks later...

There's 2 spots left and they both need to be filled because we can't have a draft with an odd number of teams.

I'll PM the info to you so you can join up and I'm not positive but I think spot 10 might be taken by an offline friend of Zep's.

• 5 weeks later...

Live draft is tonight, 8:30 edt/7:30cdt. Make sure the machine that you'll be on is capable of taking part in the draft. You can check by going to the main league page and selecting the test option toward the left side of the page.

Archived